• CS Server Merge Group 4 Discussion

CS Server Merge Group 4 Consist of the Servers below

GROUP 4

(S35) Sukemo Bluff
    (S39) Erie Marsh
    (S44) Psychodelica
    (S48) Nebulan Ridge
    (S53) Exelow hollows

Ever since the server merge ive been having a hard time and i believe i am not the only one. i am from [S53 Exelow Hollows], most recent added server to GROUP 4, my concern is i used to be able to win a lot of the events. but now i am not in any league to compete w/ the other servers

Examples: Sengolia Server Merge
    - we NEVER HAD and STILL DONT have any eidolons. its honestly just not fun and everyone knows it can get very unbalanced

Crypt Server Merge
    - My very favorite to get beat out of now.. (sarcasm definitely intended) i used to win ALOT.
    but now... i just have no chance. items like [Olympic Rings Insignia] and [Slayer Sets] give a better boost that we just dont have.

Note: obviously we have had people with Slayer Sets but there is such a thing as RB (rebirth) which Higher Servers no longer have to deal with.

Guild Resources Server Merge
    - I just get killed whenever i enter

Delivery Times Server Merge
    - Again i just always get killed

What i hope to get from this forum discussion is hopefully something to help S53 Exelow Hollow, i know a lot have already quit because they wernt happy with what they saw. S53 was power leveling
    and when they saw the server merge it was all for nothing.

Im looking for general items that will help S53 from basically not being completely gone.

[Purified Crystals] x amount
    [Heroic Wings] x amount
    [Ethereal Wings] x amount
    [Greater Mount Upgrade Token] x amount
    [Fragarch Shards] x amount
    An Equivalent to [Olympic Rings Insignia]

i honestly dont know what R2 thinks they can do but seriously i want some help.

IDEAS, QUESTIONS, COMMENTS. JUST NO FLAMING PLEASE.

thank you

EDITED POST FOR YOU STUPID TROLLS? Plato?

NO 2 CENT ♥♥♥♥ IDGAF ATTITUDE. IF YOU R NOT HERE TO COMPROMISE YOU DONT BELONG HERE.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-26-2012, 11:15 PM. Reason: edited for language.

I would like to also add, i have been active up until this point because i am growing tired of not being competitively equal in the events.

Comment

Welcome to the gaming community. It is what it is, NOTHING will be changed, so just deal and enjoy playing the game.

Crypt has nothing to do with LVL ( other than entry of course :P ) and all about being the lucky SOB that makes it to the top first.

GRB, well it ISSSSSSS a battlefield afterall so no surprises there that people are being killed.

Seng, well seng is an absolute joke anymore between it ending in 1-2 minutes and spawn-killing it's laughable at best. I think if they can separate Treasure trove by lvl then they SHOULD be able to do the same for seng, but I don't see that happening at all. So glad I stopped doing Seng AGES ago.
      Last edited by Miroku; 11-26-2012, 08:00 AM. Reason: spelling

Server: Amethyst Forest
      Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
      Guild: Sanctuary
      Name: Miroku
      Husband: Codawg

Comment

Originally posted by Miroku View Post

Crypt has nothing to do with LVL ( other than entry of course :P ) and all about being the lucky SOB that makes it to the top first.
        Movement Speed does help in Crypt, but only a little too, and having a fast computer will definitely help.
        Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
        Username: Katori
        Server: S54
        Username: SlainAgain
        Server: S64
        Username: SlainAgain
        First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
        Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

Comment

Originally posted by Katori View Post
          Movement Speed does help in Crypt, but only a little too, and having a fast computer will definitely help.
          ty katori, obviously miroku has a stupid opinion eventhough he/she is already an eidolon.

Comment

@Miroku

your opinion is not wanted, not relevant, and unnecessary, and somewhat stupid. i did post this forum in the forum w/ the server merge. it does show alot. i have done this for a period of time to show nothing changed.
            people in the other servers wrote "were nice" which is all lies which contradicts the merge and makes all the events pretty unfair. i dont expect alot to be changed for Sengolia because nothing even changes no matter on what i see. like pvp, farming accs, etc. but GR is a different story i dont see why people need to be mean. i know its a battlefield i see that but its just unfair.

again, i dont care for a reply, or your opinion cuz it sucks. i consider it all flaming. your an eidolon who doesnt care to help the lower servers. thats just sad. end of story.

if nothing can be offered to the lower servers who obviously havnt been as active as long as the other servers something should be offered. and to not balance the servers is shouldnt be excused.

i think ALL the servers should really be offered something except for the very first because its obvious WE ARE NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL. HANDS DOWN NON-ARGUABLE STATEMENT
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-26-2012, 09:09 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

I'm curious as to what exactly in Miroku's post you consider flaming? Just because you want to turn a blind eye to the truth when it's told to you doesn't make it any less true. He/She told you the facts as they are. Quite frankly, the only thing I'm seeing from all of your posts is a cry-baby who was a big man on his server, supposedly winning everything, and now isn't and is complaining because it "isn't fair". If you can't handle something as simple as this and wanting someone to fix it so everyone is on an even keel, then you don't stand a chance in real life man. Grow up and deal with it.
              IGN: WeaponX
              Server: Tree of Life
              Station: Hybrid Priest
              LV: 55 Scion
              Guild: Adrenaline
              Spouse: N/A

Comment

plato flaming. stay out of it. 2 cent.

Originally posted by Plato View Post
                I'm curious as to what exactly in Miroku's post you consider flaming? Just because you want to turn a blind eye to the truth when it's told to you doesn't make it any less true. He/She told you the facts as they are. Quite frankly, the only thing I'm seeing from all of your posts is a cry-baby who was a big man on his server, supposedly winning everything, and now isn't and is complaining because it "isn't fair". If you can't handle something as simple as this and wanting someone to fix it so everyone is on an even keel, then you don't stand a chance in real life man. Grow up and deal with it.
                you r just so irrelevant damn i hate u ppl, its not truth miroku is saying, this is a forum that has "discussion" that means changes should be considered not just be thrown on the side. i never did say i was a "bigdog" at all.
                right now u have the least of anything. i do accept (repeat) I DO ACCEPT, seng, gr is really ♥♥♥♥ up. i admit (im going to repeat for ur stupid trolling I ADMIT) nothing can really be changed. i dont see the harm in throwing in a couple items for the lower servers? im truthfully not asking for alot the difference is insane and its an "x amount of items" u rnt here for the forum ur just a troll with nothing better to do. get out of my forum.

nothing is really flaming, i just dont want ****, this is discussion not throw an opinion to the side and accept the the ♥♥♥♥.

Edited beginning post
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-26-2012, 11:14 PM. Reason: merged posts, edited language

Comment

It's not really reasonable to post a thread and not expect comments and opinions from both sides of your proposition.

The majority of us have been through merges. 90% of us across the whole game are on a server younger than one of the servers we merged with.

None of these younger servers got any sort of compensation just for being a younger server, so it's really unlikely that it's going to change now. Not to mention, to start compensating players on younger servers now mean they have to go back and compensate everyone else who was on a younger server at the time of their merge, starting with the very first merge. I think you actually suggested that...

Here's the thing, if everyone gets compensated for being a younger server, then everyone would still be in the same position of character development as they are now. A few items isn't going to make your character anymore powerful if the people who were more powerful than you to begin with get the same items- and they all would, since they are all on a younger server.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by FawkinGifted View Post
                    plato flaming. stay out of it. 2 cent.

you r just so irrelevant damn i hate u ppl, its not truth miroku is saying, this is a forum that has "discussion" that means changes should be considered not just be thrown on the side. i never did say i was a "bigdog" at all.
                    right now u have the least of anything. i do accept (repeat) I DO ACCEPT, seng, gr is really ♥♥♥♥ up. i admit (im going to repeat for ur stupid trolling I ADMIT) nothing can really be changed. i dont see the harm in throwing in a couple items for the lower servers? im truthfully not asking for alot the difference is insane and its an "x amount of items" u rnt here for the forum ur just a troll with nothing better to do. get out of my forum.

nothing is really flaming, i just dont want ****, this is discussion not throw an opinion to the side and accept the the ♥♥♥♥.

Edited beginning post
                    You my son, are an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      It's not really reasonable to post a thread and not expect comments and opinions from both sides of your proposition.

The majority of us have been through merges. 90% of us across the whole game are on a server younger than one of the servers we merged with.

None of these younger servers got any sort of compensation just for being a younger server, so it's really unlikely that it's going to change now. Not to mention, to start compensating players on younger servers now mean they have to go back and compensate everyone else who was on a younger server at the time of their merge, starting with the very first merge. I think you actually suggested that...

Here's the thing, if everyone gets compensated for being a younger server, then everyone would still be in the same position of character development as they are now. A few items isn't going to make your character anymore powerful if the people who were more powerful than you to begin with get the same items- and they all would, since they are all on a younger server.
                      do you see what people post? its really unnecessary sometimes, I AM HEARING BOTH SIDES i mean u watch my posts, which i like btw because the hearts xD, maybe for me speaking up and just asking for a
                      "compensation" should just be acknowledge instead of being brought down. i mean serious what harm will it do passing a couple things around? im not asking to be AS STRONG as the servers that have been on longer
                      i mean they did put in more work than i did ._.
                      obviously i wrote "x amount"

Comment

Originally posted by VinnieJones View Post
                        You my son, are an imbecile.
                        gtfo out of my your just as bad as plato

Comment

@MemoryLane

Seriously MemoryLane you reading these people? what dont people see? i took in Miroku's thoughts. i am well aware what has already been. Seng bad, my GR well has been nvr bad because we were pretty nice about letting around people getting honor. no big deal. ive actually wrote a forum i think on seng and ive gotten zero results. BUT ISNT IT WORTH TRYING?

See what other people write though? there is no substance they give no reason. Plato and VinnieJones hands down are not here for the forum they r just trolls.

Miroku is fine, thats where i have to listen to both sides, or just the bad side, i guess.
                          did i not write i dont agree with what Miroku is saying?

Comment

CAN ANY1 TELL ME WHY SERVER MERGES HAPPEN?
                            I was told before its to make the older servers active then they would be alone, CLARIFICATION: because they get bored for being maxed out.

thats doesnt seem like a real good reason to be merging? =/

i REPEAT for any1 who ACTUALLY is here for the forum and not to write **** w/ no reason. plato & vinnie.

I AM NOT ASKING TO BE ON THE ACTUAL SAME LEVEL AS OLDER SERVERS if you people can read above "x amount" (X AMOUNT) it can be deicided. i honestly dont give a **** if its 1x atleast there is a little compassion
                            and consideration, and thought being put into a damn server to help & actually see other peoples ideas put into play.

Comment

Working...
                            X