This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMs/Moderators of the game Look at this

So I've been told by 2 separate people on whoever (S51)Tails is, is hacking the game or something, somehow and is able to access events literally not possible to have been accessed by our server, S51 Cimmerian Woodlands. I brought a ticket to Support, they said they would look into the matter and when i got proof, from an account created by one of the 2 people i talked to, and showed it to Support all they did was close the ticket it seems.

Here's the event name linked here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ight=carnation

AND here's the date S51 started: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....odlands+server

Here's a screenshot of the proof, that (S51)Tails has been accessing said events: Click image for larger version

Name:	Proof.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	254.0 KB
ID:	1733582
    (note red box showing server number and the mouseover of said proof item)

Here's another screenshot, of another character on the same account (S51)Tails was accessing: Click image for larger version

Name:	proof2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	284.1 KB
ID:	1733583
    (note the red box showing server number, green box showing (S51)Tails alt used to trade items over)

(S51)Tails was able to upgrade a lot of his gear and soul using events like this one, this is the only one i have proof of as of this moment. I was told he also accessed an event used to turn in Crystal Essence (CE) for Soul Shards, as well as access former GMUT events. I noticed he gave a the second character a $299.99 pack worth of crystal, but i cannot confirm that he accessed it for free, or actually spent crystal to obtain it. Players and GMs/Moderators please feel free to comment on what you think of this atrocity.
    Server: Cimmerian Woodlands (S51)
    Name: (S51)Aster
    -Class: Knight

"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"

a 07/19 servers able to access a 5/16 Activity
    how to do that

anyway how come youre able to see other players inventory,
    r u somehow a hacker too
    Last edited by elsage; 11-27-2012, 01:23 PM.
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

how did u get screenshots of their inventorys? Could aswell just be a photoshop'd inventory.
      i want to access those quests too xD
      Last edited by sebastian1988; 11-27-2012, 01:23 PM.

Comment

The account was accessable by at someone i know in RL, and i had him input the information to access the account. i simply made a couple of screenshots of what i found there

Comment

So..you are saying..that you know someone in real life that hacked the account of that dude?
          Doesn't seem right to me. You apparently use someone to hack accounts to proof then that someone else is a hacker
          Maybe I got that wrong, but if you stole account data, shouldn't you be banned as well?

Well, all you can do is to file a ticket. You did that.
          The GMs are able to look into the accounts, so if those people have items that they shouldn't be able to obtain, then the GMs will take action. Probably not right away because they need to find out how the events were accessed.
          Last edited by sebastian1988; 11-27-2012, 02:33 PM.

Comment

no hes saying the screenshots are of his rl friends account where he gave him the screenshot to help with this issue... and yes tails needs some serius investigation.. in 1 month time period he maxed out pixe, soul almost maxed, sperion maxed, wings maxed, mount maxed and saying he hasnt spent any money on crystals...

Comment

if this were true, then its lazy programming on r2's part.

anyone who knows how client/server works can record the signal/package(s) being sent back/forth n mimic them.

wish I had kept record of soul shard exchange, unlimited soul shard FTW.

Comment

Tails didn't own that account, he took over the account from someone else who quit CS for Wartune, my RL friend had access to it too, and i know them both in RL and neither of them is capable of doing this.

Comment

Also to respond to this, i filed a ticket and nothing has came of it so far, and the ticket is labelled 'Closed' so i thought the public needed to see this info and see what is being dealt with.

Comment

Originally posted by true_amaterasu View Post

wish I had kept record of soul shard exchange, unlimited soul shard FTW.
                    how to record kindly teach me to

Originally posted by asterXemil View Post
                    and the ticket is labelled 'Closed' .
                    does it means this matter are recognized? then someone teach me how to record please
                    Last edited by elsage; 11-27-2012, 02:57 PM. Reason: record,,,
                    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by asterXemil View Post
                      Also to respond to this, i filed a ticket and nothing has came of it so far, and the ticket is labelled 'Closed' so i thought the public needed to see this info and see what is being dealt with.
                      i opened a ticket last week as well, nothing has happened.

Comment

Well, if he really has those items, then he for sure is bugging out this game. Hope the GMs are dealing with it. o.o

Comment

TBH i wouldn't suggest he was hacking but it seems like has done alot of work on his toon by farming the carnations but thing is that event is old so the moderators wouldn't class dat as evidence but they will probs keep a close eye on his toon activity or they can access there data to see if there any records of money transfers

Comment

If you guys have noticed. GM's are not very interested in fixing issues/bugs. They are interested in adding more cash based options and opening new servers from which people can begin cashing to try and get on top.

Comment

Originally posted by hunterjbm View Post
                              If you guys have noticed. GM's are not very interested in fixing issues/bugs. They are interested in adding more cash based options and opening new servers from which people can begin cashing to try and get on top.
                              Then they should be interested in an issue like this. Because that person apparently gets everything without cash.

@SilentSniper

The carnation event was over before that server started. There is no way to get those items for these toons. If they really have them, then that is proof enough that there are bugs.

Comment

Working...
                              X