[Announcement] 11/29/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] 11/29/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Wartune's weekly Maintenance will be occurring after all on Thursday, November 29th @ 2:00 AM for US East Servers, 11:00 PM on 11/28 for US West Servers, 7:00 AM for Europe Servers, and 3:00 PM for Oceanic Servers. Maintenance is expected to take 4-5 hours. Please ignore the previous announcement that the Maintenance for tomorrow was cancelled. The cancellation has itself been cancelled. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or status updates concerning the Maintenance.

EDIT: Our purpose for this maintenance is allow the Devs to prepare for Part Two of the 1.45 Patch on Dec 13th. We had hoped that we were going to be able to do the work without having to take the servers down, but that turned out to not be the case.

UPDATE: Maintenance is over and servers are back up!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

so maintenance back on?

Comment

I panicked for a second there, thought it was during Guild battle.
      Alright then, thank you for the heads up.
      [S7] Serpent's Den
      IGN: Million
      Guild: Nizami

Comment

yea u should do this maintaince and solve our problem before releasing the new patch cz the game sucks

hope u will solve all our problems with tree and the crops and u should give us a good stuff cz of that bug.

and hope u will solve my 1month ticket, that u always say give us ur patient and ur time. damn so u want 1 year to solve it?
        Wanted S13

Comment

hahahaha!!! ' The cancellation itself has been cancelled' ----- AWESOME!!!
          Maymay S13 :rolleyes:

Comment

Maintnance 5 hours and no update's?
            s31 Mage 55lvl+

Comment

Update as soon as possible sir, please! Im sure donator's balens are all geared up for all the updates! hahaha!

Comment

good luck with fixing the bugs so far. It's a great game and I love it so far and thank you!

Comment

so the patch implement this maintenance or not ? thats what we wanna know ._.
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                  U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

I just hope you guys fix the fact that players go twice in arena when tey are supposed to go only once...I wil choose my skill and before it even works, the opponent will hit me a SECOND time....I really hope this is not what the game is supposed to do and that it gets fixed.....Other than that , I lov ethis game and love everything that you guys have been doing with the upgrades....keep em coming!!!!! and Thank you!!!!!

Comment

please clarify and update if you know who finished maintenn......

Comment

please confirm why loading hiccup in the 7/16 when I was stable network please confirm is really hard to get in server 60 .. thanks

Comment

Hope this is the patch update bc I have no clue what needs to be fixed. 5hrs doesn't seem enough time though for the update. So I won't hold my breath.

Comment

update or not update to be or not to be ? xD
                            Server:S33 Undead Pit
                            Name:OWN3D
                            Class:Archer
                            Level:60+
                            Guild:☺WarGodz

Comment

why i cant get my rewards in facebook liking? i already click like button,but it seems nothings happen...help please

Comment

Working...
                              X