Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread

Thread: Like Wartune on Facebook-quest

Like Wartune on Facebook-quest

Hiya guys..
    I have that quest in my list, "Like Wartune on Facebook".
    And even that I have liked Wartunes several times, it won't give me the reward and then disappear.
    It's anoying having it in questlist...
    How do I get ride of it ?

Quote Originally Posted by JanneNico View Post
    Hiya guys..
    I have that quest in my list, "Like Wartune on Facebook".
    And even that I have liked Wartunes several times, it won't give me the reward and then disappear.
    It's anoying having it in questlist...
    How do I get ride of it ?
    you must click the "like us on facebook" tab in-game then do the following windows that would appear and if you've done that and still cant get the quest done then it will be weird.

In the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda

i'm doing that, but still the quest not complete, help me

Kindly do the following steps pls:

1.)Log-in Facebook and make sure that the official Fan page of Wartune's is not "Liked". Unlike if it is already "Liked" then
    2) Clear browser's cache, history and cookies and exit restart browser
    3) Log-in Facebook and load the game Wartune
    4) In Wartune's, there is a in-game Facebook like button located a little bit away from the top-right corner. Please make sure to use that to Like Wartune.

You can skip steps 1 & 2 if you have not liked Wartune's page ever yet.

If you still have a problem dont hesitate to ask.

Solved my problem.

yeah im quest like on wartune on facebook quest me

'm doing that, but still the quest not complete, help me[EMAIL="historico0nike@yahoo.com"]

HTTP Status 404 - /fb/infblike.action

type Status report

message /fb/infblike.action

description The requested resource (/fb/infblike.action) is not available.
    Apache Tomcat/6.0.26

Thats the msg that im recieving after clicking like in game on facebook...

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    file a ticket please with that info in it
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

Closed Thread