Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild wars DEFAULT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild wars DEFAULT

Well we have some guilds thats very weak guilds who participate end up not showing up right and the opposing team end up having to take all towers and keep throwing ourselves on ward towers and lose HP and troops right

so i propose
    that if each team doesn't have 10 players by the time battle starts the other team which does will immediately WIN by default
    No need to take towers
    No need to waste HP and troops on fighting the stupid ward tower
    No need to waste time on fighting a guild which is not gonna even throw a challenge

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT U THINK

THANK U
    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-06-2012, 12:20 AM.
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

I totaly agree on this thought .. why waste 20 - 25 mins ... AFK at towers .. And hope that the points get accumulated soon ..

Comment

I agree to this. I'm also hoping for Guild Battle Cross Server.
      Wartune
      IGN: Rain
      Server: [S59] Easkerton Camp
      Guild: FateZero

Proud non-casher

My Guide/s:

Comment

Originally posted by R25260783 View Post
        I agree to this. I'm also hoping for Guild Battle Cross Server.
        That sounds like a gd idea. Maybe they could do this on some kind of monthly basis on top of weekly intra server guild wars. Then once a week on Sundays, the strongest guilds from each server duke it out and have fun rather than the boring 3 out of 4 battles against guilds with almost no participants. It's only making us waste hp packs throwing ourselves against the enemy ward tower just to get pts faster.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

+1 on default win... Seriously, waiting for the points to increase in boring... there are better things to do.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
          X