Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] All About Mounts ~ Outdated, needs updating.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i opened 2 xmas boxes and got 2 lion's can I use both to get the stats?

Comment

cheers a full detailed mount guiide i have ever read thankd for the info my interest was leveling stables u delivered the perfect info thanks!!!!

Comment

ok theres more info about mount:

you can get tower of kings mount > 800 cards for it, 100k gold and sinthetyze on blacksmith. and if u dont like xp same as me, u just can get in and out. u will get the cards anyway. * remember n cards u get on easy 10 > normal 12 > hard 14 > nightmare 16.

you can get catacoubs mount > costs 6000 tokens from catacoubs shoops(need 20 cards for sinthetyze and 100k gold on blacksmith - each card cost 300 token) . (and u need complete lvl 100 of cata - need at leas 9.500 mdef for that ok?) * if anyone know how to avoid that huge xp on cata plz tell me

you can get amethist mount > need 20.000 amethist for it, and trade on amethist exchange * dont forget double amethist time on 21:30 server time and if u are strong, u can pluder others players for more

you can get pvp mount 1 *panther > this is little more complicated. everyweek u need win at least 1000 pvp points (u get those on arena(every win round u get 15pvp point) and battlegrounds(eacth kill on bg u get 13 pvp point) wit that said, u win a chest every weekend - on that chest u cath 1 mount spirit (if u are lucky u catch 2 mount spirit) and others gods. for first pvp mount u need 15 mount spirits and sinthetyze it on blacksmith for 100k gold

you can get pvp mount 2 *wolf > everyweek u need win at least 1000 pvp points (u get those on arena(every win round u get 15pvp point) and battlegrounds(eacth kill on bg u get 13 pvp point) wit that said, u win a chest every weekend - on that chest u cath 1 mount spirit (if u are lucky u catch 2 mount spirit) and others gods. for second pvp mount u need 25 mount spirits and sinthetyze it on blacksmith for 100k gold
        _______
        S388 - Perigosa - lvl 67 - Mage

169.798 k BR (10% whell bless)

High Commander

Free Player

Since fev/2013 playtime eforts (start with server)

Comment

Arena mount

I have a mount from arena shop if i take one more from arena shop the stats from the second will stuck with my current stats?

Comment

Originally posted by PATSOULAS View Post
            I have a mount from arena shop if i take one more from arena shop the stats from the second will stuck with my current stats?
            Owning multiple mounts of the same type will *not* raise your stats. Only one mount of every type will give you BR.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Mount Strength?

I know a few people asked, but has it been confirmed that mount strength does not contribute to your player at all?

Comment

Originally posted by R246395337 View Post
                I know a few people asked, but has it been confirmed that mount strength does not contribute to your player at all?
                Mount Strength just gives you an idea how many mounts a toon has, example at higher characters tend to have more mounts than someone fresh arriving at lvl 40 for the first time, the reason why other than wings or astrals why some characters seem overpowered in comparison. Same for characters of equal level with identical or close builds, yet a markable difference in BR, subject B either focused on mounts or purchased/won one or trained more, hence B's higher Mount Strength. In itself it brings no benefits, but may explain why someone's faster mounted, or stronger.
                IGN: TreeTopper
                Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                Guild: ESKReborn
                Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Get Nertherwing Dragon Mount by Collecting 800 Shadow Soul Synthesis Material Doing Tower Of Kings In Hall Of Heroes

Comment

Collect Mount Spirit Synthesis Material Once a Week By Doing Battle Ground And Arena From Elise Collect 1000PVP Points

Comment

Working...
                    X