Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
    BTW...

i want to know something, HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET FULL lv. 50 LEGENDARY SET, RINGS, JEWELRY. all of it. already?

for all of it to be legendary you need 800 lv. 50 stones.

where you get these 50 stones? since you can only buy 5 per person from shop...

let's not even mention you need 800 crystaloids to make the 50 set, where do you get the 800 lv. 50 legendary stones to make it to legendary?

i seen quiet a few people with full 50 set legendaries already.

i'm wondering how is it even possible?

even clearing GOD NM mode for 2 stone a run x 3 = 6 stone a day. 800 / 6 = 133.33 days

you are looking at clearing GOD NM for MONTHS to get enough lv. 50 stones. and i'm sure that's not how they got 800 stones so quick.

so could anyone enlighten me how is it possible to get full lv. 50 legendary set already + the others legendary already too?
    here is our secret , and yeah u know about the topup event ...
    we actually do GODN and before last boss u can call a summoner to fight mirror/doopleganger , use 5 key and there u got good crystaloid/legend stone/shadow crystal/soul crystal , sometimes u might get 2x legend stone and Crystaloid hope its help ... and yea we stack lotsss of keys
    P.S thnx to my guildies and friend thats been helping me share their keys , love em
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

Comment

800 level 4 Crystaloids = 8000 level 3 Crystaloids. Since they sold them in shops some time ago from the sale, it's 160000 balens for the full set level 50. 5 legend stones each day, some more from the dungeons, mirror summonings about 10 times per day. I'd say GG can get about 20 stones each day.
      Last edited by DeathRiver; 12-07-2012, 06:48 PM.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
        here is our secret , and yeah u know about the topup event ...
        we actually do GODN and before last boss u can call a summoner to fight mirror/doopleganger , use 5 key and there u got good crystaloid/legend stone/shadow crystal/soul crystal , sometimes u might get 2x legend stone and Crystaloid hope its help ... and yea we stack lotsss of keys
        P.S thnx to my guildies and friend thats been helping me share their keys , love em
        i see...does summon your own clone give extra legendary stones? and how many stone per summon? notice from my own crazy monster cashier thread that quiet a few got 6, 7, 8 pieces all legendary set already. in this short amount of time. not to mention you need spend hundreds if you don't have enough crystaloid, plus the recharge event of 300 dollar you get 200 stones i believe, and you only got about a couple of weeks to farm NM lv. 50 so far. to get full lv. 50 legendary set is a feat in itself. i imagined at least thousand spend for that to occur.

i believe tomato and stryde and full 8 pieces of legendary already, and we got a couple people on R2 that got 6 or 7 pieces legendary already too.
        Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          800 level 4 Crystaloids = 8000 level 3 Crystaloids. Since they sold them in shops some time ago from the sale, it's 160000 balens for the full set level 50. 5 legend stones each day, some more from the dungeons, mirror summonings about 10 times per day. I'd say GG can get about 20 stones each day.
          first day we know about out we got 90+
          but we are slow now , since its kinda unfair to ask ppl use their key while we dont have any keys , will make ppl feel being used lol
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
            i see...does summon your own clone give extra legendary stones? and how many stone per summon? notice from my own crazy monster cashier thread that quiet a few got 6, 7, 8 pieces all legendary set already. in this short amount of time. not to mention you need spend hundreds if you don't have enough crystaloid, plus the recharge event of 300 dollar you get 200 stones i believe, and you only got about a couple of weeks to farm NM lv. 50 so far. to get full lv. 50 legendary set is a feat in itself. i imagined at least thousand spend for that to occur.

i believe tomato and stryde and full 8 pieces of legendary already, and we got a couple people on R2 that got 6 or 7 pieces legendary already too.
            ofc they do , u will get 1 from each summon thats for sure , but if ur lucky enough u get 2
            GG got those crystaloid from alpaca event , u dont wanna know how many piece of jigsaw she got -.-
            nahh , that one is 10k balen get 200 stone , 50k get 300 stone ..
            i almost got mine 4th legendary now but i make accesories tho , wanna wait if i can make lvl60 pve legend or not
            i bet those guy spend hard too xD
            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
            NasrulEyo
            Mage
            Havoc

U can submit a here
            My guide

Comment

lol i will wait for 55 set and 60 jewery and realise i got a job and dont got time nor the resources to spend 20 or 30 k on this game lols

Comment

Are the mods sure that these people are actually spending money or are they hacking like the other stories you hear about

Comment

Originally posted by BrandiAnne View Post
                  lol i will wait for 55 set and 60 jewery and realise i got a job and dont got time nor the resources to spend 20 or 30 k on this game lols
                  u dont need to spend hard actually
                  spend smart , but i doubt ppl believe how much i spend lol ...
                  if u got good player in ur team for dungeon and u do daily event good , u will reach it too , cheer up small casher can beat hard casher
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

Originally posted by BrandiAnne View Post
                    Are the mods sure that these people are actually spending money or are they hacking like the other stories you hear about
                    this post about legend stone and tips on getting it , not to accuse others -.-
                    but i will answer it , i know about the hack rumors being going around , and i think there is some hack that are working ... but GarterGirl , i dont think so ... GM can check payment history and method , sooo ... think urself
                    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                    NasrulEyo
                    Mage
                    Havoc

U can submit a here
                    My guide

Comment

Working...
                    X