Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Quick Guide to Basic Features&Events of Broken Realm]

Moderator ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco's Avatar
    Twilight Temple: The ephemeral scuplted as a immaterial abode
    Blog Entries

[Quick Guide to Basic Features&Events of Broken Realm]

Events are very good to participate in and provide a lot of beneficial XP, Gold, Items and many other things.
    The quest system will always often take you to where you need to go and also where to find certain items if they are required as well.

Front Line Report: very simple an straight forward quest, just keep auto following to next NPC.
    XP &gold is level based. Also gain coupons&Skeleton Keys for each round completed
    After doing your first 5 rounds finished each day you will gain double rewards
    Often best to save until almost reset when you've leveled as much as possible to earn even more

Forbidden Iceland: If you've ever done bath in crystal saga- just imagine apocalyptic version.
    If you haven't done crystal saga bath before, a mystic item causes harm&gives large XP.
    The item is under ground emanating energy, upon entering and activating
    each member will receive a Regen buff that takes care of stuff for you. Just have to stay close
    to your team mates and share the buff's AOE heal+avoid getting extra damage from AOE strikes

Battle for Guild Resources: at first you wont be able to go anywhere once you enter if enter right away
    you will see a system message saying new parts have just opened up in chat once they do.
    Each new section that opens up provides access to a slightly stronger mob then lastly a boss.
    As such when the monsters get stronger the drops for guild resources get better.
    Remember to Turn in your Meteorlites BEFORE the event ends once event ends so does turn in

Monster Rebellion: It is a Amazing thing, don't let it pass you by.. this is usually one I would use
    a time scroll on to speed up since it req a decent chunk of kills. The reward is a large chunk of
    level based xp, and also a chance for morph crystals, Complete 3x in one day and its yours!
    This feature unlocks at level 32
    *bonus to quest, chance of magic scroll which will help gain wisdom items easier

Item Delivery; You take precious cargo to troops in the field. At certain spots close to location mobs usually spawn to try giving you a hard time, movement speed is lowered when delivering. relatively easy and straight forward. click auto pilot then watch for mobs.

Forge; feature in basic form is learned by quest chain at NPC Hunting Expert
    Recycling Equipment; is a feature you will learn from questing, The npc is called strategy officer

its located in same section as enchanting i.e forge window

Enchanting; At level 18 you will be introduced to the enchant system

enchant crystals can be bought from item shop, they don't drop from low level mobs or regular mobs on world map like crystal saga.
    you'll be switching armors a lot starting out especially when grinding an find some juicy drops, if enchant starting out just do +1-4

Mount: you will gain your first mount at level 15
    detailed mount list showing more mounts
    Mounts

Military Rank: this will also unlock at 15, you talk to field commander in Everglades
    if you want to move to next promotion rank, first few times is done auto by quest.

Wisdom : Forgotten skulls can be obtained through coupons and crystal shop which is what you will need as last item once used enough of the basic required item then once used required amount of forgotten skulls will move to next area requiring a new item to do similar. The benefits of it are nice as it increases your stats.

Pets:
    small Pet-List

Wings:

http://brokenrealm.wikia.com/wiki/Broken_Realm_Wiki
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 02-25-2013 at 04:44 PM.
    "Garto (Weapon Grandmaster): The greatest weapon is not necessarily the one with the most power, but the one who's noble master best understands how to wield it."

File a ticket tickets.r2games<Old ~ New>support.r2games
    Check out the neat Crystal Saga Suggestions & Feedback threads&Remember to vote!

Check out my Blogs on R2games Cosplay! Maridah Aka Lorelei :: Riddle Aka Prospera :: Amora Aka Hezachan

Squire of Statements Hydra_Dragon is just another poster. For now.... Hydra_Dragon's Avatar
    So, Wisdom is like the Soul System in Crystal Saga?

Moderator ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco's Avatar
    Twilight Temple: The ephemeral scuplted as a immaterial abode
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra_Dragon View Post
    So, Wisdom is like the Soul System in Crystal Saga?
    yep ^_^ bit easier as well. if have trouble with wisdom drops remember to get magic scrolls from monster rebellion. they summon a monster to beat up monsters for you &auto get drop >:-D

*reserved post*
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 02-25-2013 at 04:45 PM.
    "Garto (Weapon Grandmaster): The greatest weapon is not necessarily the one with the most power, but the one who's noble master best understands how to wield it."

File a ticket tickets.r2games<Old ~ New>support.r2games
    Check out the neat Crystal Saga Suggestions & Feedback threads&Remember to vote!

Check out my Blogs on R2games Cosplay! Maridah Aka Lorelei :: Riddle Aka Prospera :: Amora Aka Hezachan

Priest of Pontifications HimariChan is just another poster. For now.... HimariChan's Avatar
    A few people got their wings much earlier than lv 35

Knight of Knowledge elsage is just another poster. For now.... elsage's Avatar
    i got my wing at lvl32 then it bugged

They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Priest of Pontifications HimariChan is just another poster. For now.... HimariChan's Avatar
    How did you get it though ;c

I have tons of fairy wings waiting to be used and I'm level 31

Knight of Knowledge elsage is just another poster. For now.... elsage's Avatar
    just doing main quest,
    then eventually bumped into wings quest,
    but then again it bugged

They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Mage of Multitudes Irisu is just another poster. For now.... Irisu's Avatar
    soo ^^''' i kinda spent the most of my spirit on a stone .. and it said i can get it back with grinding and potions. so i got 1 pots and started to grind.. but now i'm losing spirit is that a bug or how it is ?

"with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

"I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

Mage of Multitudes Irisu is just another poster. For now.... Irisu's Avatar
    aah i see so i lose 2 spirit if i afk grind and gain if i kill with no afk

.... or nvm
    Last edited by Irisu; 12-15-2012 at 04:34 AM. Reason: i was wrong X'D

"with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

"I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

I was wondering does Wisdom have some kind of Aura like we know from CS at some point? I maxed the whole student-tree and now working on Novice but still no aura. (roughly 112/560 Wisdom)

Crystal Saga:
    IGN: speeds
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside

Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
    IGN: Speeds16
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast