Little Crystal Ladder suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Crystal Ladder suggestion

For anyone who has tested Broken Realm and ran Training Tower, it's the same concept like crystal ladder of CS, only thing better is only the partyleader needs to click 'next floor' in order for everyone to be ported onto the next.

I'd like to suggest this feature for CS as well since, in my opinion, is great for a few things:
    - When somebody dc's, you're certain he's on the same floor as you and the person doesn't end up outside (biggest help with this feature).
    - If you have someone brb'ing, you can still proceed with running those easy first floors instead of waiting without need (not for leechers but you can kick them out anyways since you're or anyone active is PL).
    - For player-community we can get faster runs trying to beat the top rankings in speed (if they aren't at 70+ everywhere yet) instead of brawl.

It's nothing major, but let your thoughts be heard about it and see if we can get this feature as well. For this with an instable connection this is thé solution.
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: speeds
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
    IGN: Speeds16
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

I'd really like this because it would help with DC'ing (assuming it doesn't go ahead if someone is DC) and it would save us all time.
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

+1 for this, this would solve many problems
      IGN: Sigrun
      [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
      [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
      Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
      Sigrun
      Mage lvl 38

Comment

totally agree with this
        Support this please

IGN: (s28)Tadashi

Comment

Yup this idea is good

Comment

Good idea but most likely won't pass. China or EU does not have anything as you described. For sure developers cba to carry content from BR to CS.

Comment

at least they shd tell the chinese makers about this suggestion so they make it and it comes to us as well, not sure if r2 can do such changes themselves anyway
              Support this please

IGN: (s28)Tadashi

Comment

+10,000,000 Never played broken realm (heard it's literally broken lol) don't feel like starting any other R2 games, but if this gets implemented, it would be really good and save so much complaining.
                If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
                Server: Tree of Life
                Plane: Eidolon
                Class: Hybrid Priest
                Guild: Harmless

Comment

Features like this don't require the original version to have it first i'm sure off. and the content of BR is coming from CS/WT so it's merely equaling out the source with the good ideas they made at BR.
                  Crystal Saga:
                  IGN: speeds
                  Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                  Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                  Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                  IGN: Speeds16
                  Server: Temple of Ibalize
                  Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
                  X