therion sand rider...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• therion sand rider...

the card says it lasts for 7 days which i knew already... but if i hang on to the card and dont use it can i use it later and still have the super steed for 7 days?
    s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
    Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

I don't think so buddy, as in Saturday at reset, you lose the mount and all the stats, so in truth, the card is only valid for 6 days. As far as I know, you will lose the stats Saturday reset no matter what. Next week I'll wait 1 day to use it, and I'll keep you posted in this forum to let you know for the following Saturday. But I'm 90% positive you lose it Sat. no matter what.
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

Comment

im holding on to it right now thats why i asked i didint use it yesterday after finals
      s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br

Comment

Ohhhh! Then YOU keep US posted if it holds past Saturday morning

By the way: if you ever feel the will of coming back with us on S9: Pirates, #8 strongest guild across EVERY servers, is recruiting. COUGH!
        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
        Weak warrior

Comment

You can keep the card indefinitely and use it whenever you want. the 7 days starts from the time you used it, not the end of the guild wars

Comment

Technically speaking, there can be 2 people with therion sand rider at any one time?
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

No, when you receive the card the no. days will start to count.
              Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
              Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
              Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

well i just used the card now and it still says seven days ill keep u posted but by all rights i shouldent lose it to sunday unless it does start counting when u get it

but i did wait 2 resets after the finals of gb so if it works ill have it for this weeks finals we will see
                s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br

Comment

you actually dont loose the stats, the mount leaves but the stats do not......
                  Character : Eaeanu
                  Class : Archer
                  Server : Edena Village (S2)
                  Guild : Warlords

Comment

i have the mount in the finals right now so no the card dosent count down till u use it
                    s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br

Comment

For the first week since Guild Battle was released, I still had 1) the mount and 2) the stats all day today. (Bug fixed?) Also, there might have applications on not using the card right away, saving it might be good. Imagine 3 players with the +100 stats for a 3v3 group arena team for a whole week. *drool*

*Evil grim face*

Yes, it might be benefical not using right away. /Cackle
                      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                      Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by R225310 View Post
                        are u sure ???? can anyone know or confirm about this statement???

Comment

Originally posted by R24012535 View Post
                          are u sure ???? can anyone know or confirm about this statement???
                          The first weeks, I was losing the mount, but not the stats. 100% Positive, as I know my BR, trust me and 1.5k BR does show no matter what

2 weeks ago, I lost BOTH the mount AND the stats.

This week I still had both mount and the stats for whole Saturday until after guild battle. I guess it was a known bug that got fixed.
                          Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                          Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by R225310 View Post
                            True to a certain degree. If the therion expired when you are online, the stats will stay until you have to either relog or train your horse.
                            That is when the stats will reflect the lost from the therion mount. I experienced this myself. Its the same deal as medallion. If your medallion expired while you are online. It will be functional until you unequipped it or relog.

My therion is currently still active 1 day after the end of the guild wars and i have the spare card in my inventory. So you can keep the card. As for if the card itself, it will not expire.
                            The number of days is written in red not green. If the card can expire, it will show 6 days within hours of getting the card, yet it is still showing me 7 days validity. Hope this clear something up

Comment

yeah and i have it still today and i won it 8 days ago we have 2 ppl wiht the horse right now since we change leaders so we all get it every week
                              s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br

Comment

Working...
                              X