Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: therion sand rider...

For the first week since Guild Battle was released, I still had 1) the mount and 2) the stats all day today. (Bug fixed?) Also, there might have applications on not using the card right away, saving it might be good. Imagine 3 players with the +100 stats for a 3v3 group arena team for a whole week. *drool*

*Evil grim face*

Yes, it might be benefical not using right away. /Cackle

Herald of Harkenings
    Quote Originally Posted by R225310 View Post
    you actually dont loose the stats, the mount leaves but the stats do not......
    are u sure ???? can anyone know or confirm about this statement???

Quote Originally Posted by R24012535 View Post
    are u sure ???? can anyone know or confirm about this statement???
    The first weeks, I was losing the mount, but not the stats. 100% Positive, as I know my BR, trust me and 1.5k BR does show no matter what

2 weeks ago, I lost BOTH the mount AND the stats.

This week I still had both mount and the stats for whole Saturday until after guild battle. I guess it was a known bug that got fixed.

Minstrel of Messages
    Quote Originally Posted by R225310 View Post
    you actually dont loose the stats, the mount leaves but the stats do not......
    True to a certain degree. If the therion expired when you are online, the stats will stay until you have to either relog or train your horse.
    That is when the stats will reflect the lost from the therion mount. I experienced this myself. Its the same deal as medallion. If your medallion expired while you are online. It will be functional until you unequipped it or relog.

My therion is currently still active 1 day after the end of the guild wars and i have the spare card in my inventory. So you can keep the card. As for if the card itself, it will not expire.
    The number of days is written in red not green. If the card can expire, it will show 6 days within hours of getting the card, yet it is still showing me 7 days validity. Hope this clear something up

Squire of Statements
    yeah and i have it still today and i won it 8 days ago we have 2 ppl wiht the horse right now since we change leaders so we all get it every week

Quote Originally Posted by ISuk? View Post
    yeah and i have it still today and i won it 8 days ago we have 2 ppl wiht the horse right now since we change leaders so we all get it every week
    About that changing leader to give chance to more to benefit it, when is the best time to change leader, as I admit I really love that idea, and not to mention AG Ms and officers in here are also loving the idea lol. And since you are more experience, it's why I ask you, old friend. Sooooo best time to change lead is?

Also, on a sidenote: We still have room for you in pirates on S9 buddy, we all miss your mage, and is still strong you know? *COUGH!*

Cheers!

Squire of Statements
    all u need to do is change during the finals and they give back onc the mail reward comes

Herald of Harkenings
    How exactly do u get the card?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2