No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 01/08/2013 & 01/09/2013 Wartune Server Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you wait just 30 min more to start patch, as world boss is at that time, most dont have time to finish quest til then. Thanks

Comment

I hope we get a really nice prize package for this down time. Hum!

Comment

I hope we get a really awesome prize package for the down time. Hum, two so close together.

Comment

Please reset my skill ya :P i need save my V LOL

Comment

should have more in-dept character customization for greater individuality :3 then itll be epic squared

Comment

UPDATE: Server 1 is up and live. For those on Server 1, we have the guide to Part 3. You can check it out in this thread.

There is a minor issue with the description of two of the talents. The Mage Talent Survival has an X listed instead of the actual percentage listed. The Archer talent Insight is also listing a cooldown of 7 seconds for certain skills for all levels. This number is also incorrect.

In addition, the Spirit Covenant does last 31 days. However, the cooldown timer will instantly click to 30 days, 23 hours, and 59 seconds, so it will only show that it will last 30 days.
              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                They're updating this game for us, and what are players expecting? Compensation?

This entitlement mentality is very strong in the community.
                wouldnt mind so much myself if this wouldnt be the second week of guild battles missed lol. I just want em to push it back so for the US West lol, they can take BG and WB but GB needs to be done, especially since a the rest of the other time zones will still get to go through guild battle.
                Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  UPDATE: Server 1 is up and live. For those on Server 1, we have the guide to Part 3. You can check it out in this thread.

There is a minor issue with the description of two of the talents. The Mage Talent Survival has an X listed instead of the actual percentage listed. The Archer talent Insight is also listing a cooldown of 7 seconds for certain skills for all levels. This number is also incorrect.

In addition, the Spirit Covenant does last 31 days. However, the cooldown timer will instantly click to 30 days, 23 hours, and 59 seconds, so it will only show that it will last 30 days.

We need to know what X is. This is to allow us to make an informed choice of whether to upgrade the talent or not.
                  Please advise.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

That's cool Stormageddon ^_^
                    Wartune
                    IGN: Rain
                    Server: [S59] Easkerton Camp
                    Guild: FateZero

Proud non-casher

My Guide/s:

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      We need to know what X is. This is to allow us to make an informed choice of whether to upgrade the talent or not.
                      Please advise.
                      Please read, it says X is the percentage of the talent.
                      Wartune
                      IGN: Rain
                      Server: [S59] Easkerton Camp
                      Guild: FateZero

Proud non-casher

My Guide/s:

Comment

Originally posted by R25260783 View Post
                        In the game it says X, it doesnt actually list a percentage.
                        Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by R25260783 View Post
                          Thanks for the very useless post.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

another description that needs correcting is focus

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	possible text error part 2.png
Views:	1
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	1663923Click image for larger version

Name:	text error or not, minus 30% not 50% rage in the description.png
Views:	1
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	1663924

on the talent screen it says 'reduce by 50% rage' but in battle the description says 'reduce by 30% rage', please fix

first 2 pics are of the skill focus in game and the last (maybe) is what survive is supposed to be..

'increase cool down by (not for) 5 seconds'
                            Attached Files

Comment

There is a "CHANCE "

Comment

so... IT'S GREAT! NEW TROOPS + CLAIMING ITEM HAHAHHA

Comment

Working...
                                X