Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures showing how HORRIBLE R2Games Customer service is.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures showing how HORRIBLE R2Games Customer service is.

Many already know how R2Games has a bad customer service. This is just one more thread, among all the others, that proves how HORRIBLE their service is.

To start: if you have payment problems. Don't even bother wasting your time opening a ticket. You are on your own. Either contact your bank, or contact Playspan YOURSELF. As R2Games support will not do ANYTHING to help you (I talk by experience).

If you have a problem that made you lose something in game. Well unlucky you! You lost it. Plain and simple. Don't even DREAM R2Games customer service will help you on any way.

Here is the link of the actual R2Games forum announcing the sale of that "amazing" ingame shop deal, along with the comments of many players that bought that announced bundle, stating items were missing. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....roll-Pack-Sale

So as of NOW: almost 1 month, still NOTHING made on R2Games side. Do I expect having the R2Joey compensation as he promised? Nope.
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

You sure those aren't automated replies? Sure looks like them.

Comment

1 month? I'm going into 3 months since I lost 800 balens in a bug and customer service has been absolutely no help with very crappy responses. They even forcibly closed my support ticket.

Comment

lets just stop to buy

Comment

Watch this thread disappear soon lol

Comment

Originally posted by HimariChan View Post
            Watch this thread disappear soon lol
            Let's count down, would it get pass 2 hours?
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
              Let's count down, would it get pass 2 hours?
              Already pass 2 hours when you comment it
              S24 - Reaper's Illusion
              IGN - Vein

Comment

BUMB this Up

Comment

Originally posted by PhyNdiE View Post
                  BUMB this Up
                  Bumping leads to threads being locked. If you have something to add, then post it, but please don't just bump any thread.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    Bumping leads to threads being locked. If you have something to add, then post it, but please don't just bump any thread.
                    lol.. i've submitted a ticket for missing balens and after sending the screenshots you just closed my ticket. and i replied with more screenshots and told me the report has been forwarded to the proper department? so where did my ticket stayed for the past 3 weeks? in your closet?

sorry but you are one of the games that has the worst ticketing system.

Wartune Retired
                    IGN: Senjuu
                    Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                    Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                    IGN: Senju
                    Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                    Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by Senjuu View Post
                      lol.. i've submitted a ticket for missing balens and after sending the screenshots you just closed my ticket. and i replied with more screenshots and told me the report has been forwarded to the proper department? so where did my ticket stayed for the past 3 weeks? in your closet?

sorry but you are one of the games that has the worst ticketing system.
                      I'm just a forum moderator. Forum mods do not have access to tickets. All I can do is pass along your ticket number to a GM to be further looked into if you provide it.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

r2games customer service is a trash service, they are only good creating new servers... they are the best doing that!! and making events to spend more ballens

Comment

Alot of people do play this game, each and every server. Multiple games are now released under R2, as well. Lol I do agree that a month is a while, and they should perhaps compensate you even more for the long wait, but maybe they're much busier than we think :x Just my opinion.
                          • Server - Bloodfog Valley, aka (S17)
                          • Character - Krissy729
                          • Class - Hybrid Priest
                          • Plane - Eidolon
                          • Level - 108+
                          I'm a noobc:
                          Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
                          they didn't MAKE the Original version of the game. any changes to the core game they have to dispute with main copyright owners in various ways most likely which takes time.
                          Now stop complaining about seng plz c:...

Remember when they said that what we want could never be done?
                          Well look who's laughing now
                          We'll do that what we want to... <3

Comment

lol@ compensation. barely. when i purchase something i dont expect to w8 days on end unless its being shipped and the USPS is faster. pathetic. i deff spend much less since ive had issues with r2 and their "service" guess they dont like money all that much.

Comment

if there is a rate for game customer service i think this game will had the lowest rank.... :P
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X