Cross Server Guild Battles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server Guild Battles

I'd like to see cross-server guild battles. At the moment, on s52 Sage Hall, the guild battles are the same thing every week. 2 guilds dominate and the rest are pretty much guaranteed to lose.

It'd be cool to see a bracket system set up and the top 1 or 2 guilds (the 2 that win) on a server get moved into the bracket and compete with guilds cross-server for the upcoming weeks, while the lower guilds (the ones that lost) stay in a lower bracket.

I think it'd be better for the higher and lower guilds and it'd create a more competitive environment.

It'd lower the attrition of people quitting guild battles (and the game).

Just a thought...
    Archer | (s52) Sage Hall | RAGE

This would be very interesting to see in the game, and quite fun.
    Stellvia | Archer Lvl 60 | [S52] Sage Hall | GM of RAGE

Comment

cross server guild battle

u do know that guild battle is for 16 guilds within 1 server if they make it into cross server guild battle then it will cause alot of problems starting with which guild will compete with which other guild and unlike arena they need to make something like server engagement in GA u have random opponent but guild battle u need to know which guild from which server and that server can only be 1 server and both servers need to be announced

now if we say this was like a all server battle in BG then its probably agreeable
      random players from different server entering 1 or more BGs but Guild battle no way

i would say yes and truly possible if there was cross server battleground but guild battle is good as it is
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
      X