Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread

Thread: No free wings

No free wings

why there is no free wings?

Knight of Knowledge CondorHero is considered so-so around these parts.
    Because its available for 1995 balens.

Mage of Multitudes Ruise is just another poster. For now.... Ruise's Avatar
    Or wait 'till R2 implement the free wings from original version
    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
    IGN - Vein

Quote Originally Posted by CondorHero View Post
    Because its available for 1995 balens.
    \

Your comments are usually fairly decent, but this is pretty lame and I get the impression you think it's clever. Rods are available for Balens as well, but can be obtained for free. Actually many things are available for Balens and for free or for vouchers.

Priest of Pontifications lance137 is just another poster. For now....
    there is a button called get free balens at the top on the timer tool bar.i managed to get a set of wings in about 5 days from watching videos and filling out some surveys and interacting with sites for 30 seconds and so on so that was called free wings.my main is over on ************ and we do not have a get free balens button so over there you pay 20 bucks or you dont get wings.you players should feel pretty lucky that the staff here as added a get free balen button.i do nothing on r2 but blitz modes i do the surveys while my main on ************ is in the altar for 2 hours and i managed to get wings i have no credit card so i have to do the totally free videos surveys and apps but i did it so you can too
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

rumor has it that wings are obtainable through wild chests... no evidence what so ever though... but otherwise your question is like asking why no free vips, when there's free trial vips.

and again.. stop opening posts like this, there are planty of other similar topic.. just reply and support either one of them..

Closed Thread