Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 77.78%
  • No

2 22.22%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [GUIDE] AFK Mode: A How-To

Squire of Statements Beepuddylan is just another poster. For now.... Beepuddylan's Avatar

[GUIDE] AFK Mode: A How-To

Alright, I have had a lot of people ask me how to use AFK. I asked if they checked the guides section of the forum. I have heard that there has not been any made as of recently. So, i will attempt to explain how AFK works.

First, you must know where the AFK Mode Icon is;
    Name:  tut.png
Views: 272
Size:  108.9 KB
    Upon, Clicking this icon you will be shown to this AFK interface;
    Name:  tut1.png
Views: 273
Size:  161.8 KBName:  tut1-1.png
Views: 269
Size:  6.6 KB
    I have listed the several components that you will need to know in order to operate this interface.

So, your telling me you have no time left? No probelm, you can simply buy time. In order to buy time you need coupons. I will show you how to do this.

Step 1: Getting coupons
    The easiest way is to get Online time coupons. (Coupons you get for being online);
    Name:  Tut2.png
Views: 275
Size:  43.8 KB
    Simply click on this icon, and you will be brought here;
    Name:  tut3.png
Views: 272
Size:  145.4 KB
    Simply go to the icon indicated in the red box, and it should look something like this;
    Name:  tut4.png
Size:  125.2 KB
    Remember you get 2 coupons for every hour of online time. Simply click the "Claim" button to retain your coupons.

What's that? You don't know where to go to spend them for AFK cards? I guess I can help there too.
    Simply look for the icon indicated in red;
    Name:  tut5.png
Views: 269
Size:  93.5 KB
    After clicking this icon you will see this interface, known as the "Fate Shop";
    Name:  tut6.png
Size:  652.6 KB
    Simply Select the tab in red;
    Name:  tut7.png
Views: 270
Size:  744.4 KB
    And there you have it! You have purchased an AFK card!

Wait, you have no idea how to use it? I will explain it then.

First locate your inventory icon (Alternately the "B" button)
    Name:  tut8.png
Views: 265
Size:  62.6 KB
    Then find your AFK card;
    Name:  tut9.png
Views: 264
Size:  213.8 KB
    Simply double click and there you have it;
    Name:  tut10.png
Views: 264
Size:  222.7 KB

I hope this helps. Leave a comment below letting me know what other guides you think need an updated version of, and your idea could be picked. I will also make sure to mention you when the guide comes out.

FAQs:
    How often can I use AFK? There is no wait time in between uses, you can end AFK mode in one area, and pick it up automatically in the chosen area.
    What is "Usage Intervals"? This allows you to choose how often a Skill or Item is used. So, simply add the item to be designated at specific intervals, and choose how oftem to use it.
    What is Bonus AFK? Everyday at the server refresh, you are given a "Bonus" 1 hour of AFK free of charge. (4 hours if you get VIP)
    Is AFK really worth it? Yes, if you really want to level up, AFK will be especially useful when you plan on being away from the computer.
    Is there a limit to time? To my knowledge you can add as much as you have the ability to use. This could be wrong so, don't quote me.
    So, does the bonus get automatically added at refresh? Yes, you will not have to refresh your page to obtain the bonus time.
    Last edited by Beepuddylan; 01-04-2013 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Additional information

Game:Crystal Saga

Server: S58 Holorn Cliff

IGN: (S58)Beepuddylan

Level: 68

Plane: Scion

Class: Hybrid Knight

Guild(J5)Unstoppable

Never regret anything, because at one point in time,i t was what you wanted.
    -Annonymous

mention bout the usage interval too

Squire of Statements Beepuddylan is just another poster. For now.... Beepuddylan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MaLiN936 View Post
    mention bout the usage interval too
    Good point man, thanks I will add that right now!

*EDIT: Done*
    Last edited by Beepuddylan; 01-04-2013 at 04:39 AM.

Game:Crystal Saga

Server: S58 Holorn Cliff

IGN: (S58)Beepuddylan

Level: 68

Plane: Scion

Class: Hybrid Knight

Guild(J5)Unstoppable

Never regret anything, because at one point in time,i t was what you wanted.
    -Annonymous

why the colors of loot is green to gold only ,plss gm add purple

Quote Originally Posted by washiwa View Post
    why the colors of loot is green to gold only ,plss gm add purple
    You only want to loot purple, not gold and lesser?
    If you select gold you get gold and better...

Btw, just a question for anyone who can answer - does purple equipment actually drop outside of dungeons?
    I've only gotten up to gold from mobs so far...

Also, for the usage intervals, are there limitations (ie. things which cannot be used there)?
    I tried to put my 2x pet exp token, but it didn't activate according to the specified interval, although my 2x exp token did...
    And is there any way to activate skills at intervals less than 1 min? I'd like one of my skills to activate every 30 secs, but I can't seem to enter decimals...

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers =)

Priest of Pontifications theifkid is just another poster. For now.... theifkid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HanaChii View Post
    You only want to loot purple, not gold and lesser?
    If you select gold you get gold and better...

Btw, just a question for anyone who can answer - does purple equipment actually drop outside of dungeons?
    I've only gotten up to gold from mobs so far...

Also, for the usage intervals, are there limitations (ie. things which cannot be used there)?
    I tried to put my 2x pet exp token, but it didn't activate according to the specified interval, although my 2x exp token did...
    And is there any way to activate skills at intervals less than 1 min? I'd like one of my skills to activate every 30 secs, but I can't seem to enter decimals...

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers =)
    yes purple equipment does drop on dungeon but its rare that it drops so its luck thats says if your going to get purple equipment
    if you have a Problem send a ticket http://tickets.r2games.com

+ Reply to Thread