Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Knight Talent

Knight Talent

Well, since there is no knight talent thread, guess i will create one for our fellow knights.

Knight-class Talent

1. Seal(active): Same as all the other classes

2. Tyranny(passive): Slasher have chance to increase your skill damage gain Buff(5%), (2 round)

3. Concentrate(passive): reduce the cool down for Enhanced Delphic Destroyer, (5 second)

4. Tornado(passive)- your whirlwind have a chance to bleed your opponent, causing them to lose 20% damage per turn. (3 round)

5. Blast(passive): Ultimate slasher damage increased 5% but the rage consume increased by 20

6. Iron wall(passive): Incoming Damage reduced 5% - perm

7. Meditation(passive): intercept have chance to recovery 5% of your current max hp. <- our 5% heal here..yummy

8. Lasting(passive): when you are successful blocked incoming damage, you have chance to Reflect back 10 % of the damage.

9. Rescue(passive): Shadow Thrasher have a chance to add +5% damage reduction buff for you. (last 2 round)

what is the best skill build of the knights and what is the best attribute for the knights?

what is the best skill build of the knights and what is the best attribute for the knights?

Tyranny sucks. Concentrate sucks. Tornado sounds okay, but the skill still can't be used on turn 1 to match Mage/Archer frontloaded damage. Blast sucks. Iron wall sounds okay. Meditation depends on what the actual proc chance is. Lasting sounds pretty scary when you think about how much damage Archers and Mages deal. Rescue sounds okay.

Overall half are okay, half suck.

Knight's talents seem disappointing, though I guess mages and archers aren't much better.
    Tyranny is ok 9is that 5% chance to increase damage? inc. by how much?) mostly because you spam slasher so much anything to make it more useful is great.
    Concentrate is basicaly worthless (maybe, just maybe, some use in necro where you can get it off twice before mobs enrage)
    Tornado - depends on the chance to proc, the skill itself is nice, but I find whirlwind to be too costly to be as useful as it could've been.
    Blast - this is like the only talent that has a negative attached to it, why? (the rage cost I think is 2 rage, not 20) could be useful but the rage cost increase sucks.
    Iron wall - all 3 classes get this, but it's great (must have almost)
    Meditation - sucks pretty much. If it was a 100% chance it would be better. (5% is only 1% better than the heal on block we get) I suppose it's worth picking up if you use intercept. But it's not worth using intercept because of it.
    Lasting - this is the only talent to actually get excited about, though will it reflect damage we take (ie, after block damage) or the would be damage before block triggers? still the 2nd best skill we got.
    Rescue - nice if you use shadow thrasher, but much like intercept it's not good enough to make you use shadow thrasher if you aren't using it already.

All in all, aside from -5% damage reduction, only Lasting is a nice skill, everything else is a "get it if you are using this skill anyway" Nothing ground breaking or even remotely fun. At least mage talents could allow mage to use some of the high(er) rage skills, a knight is pretty much stuck doing the same thing you did before but a bit better.

remember though at lv2 those skill effects increase

be warned some of the talent text descriptions do not do what they say they do, some have been changed toned down in power, so test them out in battle & see if they actually do what they say

luckily it only cost 200 vouchers to reset your talent skill points
    Last edited by R21114127; 01-10-2013 at 09:57 AM.

I treid to reset, but it says Insufficient vouchers when i have nearly 1k...
    ima afraid its a typo, 2000 vouchers instead of 200..lols

Priest of Pontifications SirCyrus is just another poster. For now....
    lol, tons of blocks but so far have yet to see my Persistance go off, hoping i'll see it reflect back that 10% soon, even if its only 10 dmg from being hit for 100 after dodge lol
    Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

@TS
    You're wrong, there is knight talent thread already.
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hlight=Talents
    Knowing how to use search doesnt hurt.

Priest of Pontifications SirCyrus is just another poster. For now....
    *Removed, accidental double post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast