Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] Guild Battle: The Art of Winning.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something good to add would be that PvP inside Guild Battle gets you 0 points. Idiots seem to believe the opposite is true, and will camp Spawns to prevent opposing teams from resisting, a very cowardly tactic that gains nothing but disrespect. It only serves to show who the tactless are, and just how lacking they are in the strategy department. Considering the Battleground has measures in place to prevent opposing teams from entering inside enemy Spawns, I still want/demand an explanation from R2 as to why they won't or feel they can't implement the same with Guild Battle.
    "Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you're finished."

User: (S31)FarFallen / Yiazmat
    Server: Tree of Life (S31) / Temple of Ibalize (R2Games-1)
    Class: Shadow Rogue / Mage (dual-Skill, one DPS one Heal)
    Plane: Scion / N/A
    Level: 75 / 61
    Guild/Rank: zOMGuild Guild Master / Luminaire Assistant Guild Master
    Finishing Move: Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken

Comment

Added...

but i thought that was a given, everyone should know already that fighting give you 0 points. LOL. but anyway, i added in the how to get points section.

as for adding a thing where they can't enter your spawn points. if you guys are that weak, adding a wall in front of them, or a castle fortress won't help.

but i do tell teammates to attack anyone that comes out. lol. cause we want to keep them in and NOT trying to take over one of our towers.

if they are pushing all of you back into your spawn points, nothing you do at this point can help.
      Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

What happens if you're defending a tower and die? Do you race back to the tower or does someone else take over to try and defend it? Thanks

Comment

I was looking at the guide and its very thorough. Very good guide. In S6 our guild has been number one in GW since I joined it. We've never lost the GW. We've beaten guilds with a bit higher BR than our own. We did it because of strategy. Having teams and players knowing what they are doing is instrumental in GW. Discipline trumps an unorganized mob. If they other guild isn't organized and doesn't have a clear plan then you have nothing to worry about. Admittedly we can field around 50 players every GW and we have lots of high BR members. But at one point the top 3 guilds were around 100k BR from each other. Pretty evenly matched. We always won because we had a plan and they didn't. Never underestimate the value of a good plan.
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

what time Guild Battle in Goulpass???
            in phillipine time time??

Comment

A question. What are the rewards for the winning team if noone comes from the opposing team. Like surrender winning and losing rewards.

Comment

i was wondering when you think a guild can beat up the other team in under the "20 minutes" i ask cause we tried on server 90 2 days ago. highest lvl on server is 63. today there are 7 60+ (4 in our guild) i think we ended up about 900 points short on beating it in time. so i was wondering if you would be able to give an idea of lets say you shoudl have 20 players higher then lvl xx. PS we are considered the strongest guild but have a lot of very strong and very weak players.

Comment

Originally posted by vondy View Post
                  i was wondering when you think a guild can beat up the other team in under the "20 minutes" i ask cause we tried on server 90 2 days ago. highest lvl on server is 63. today there are 7 60+ (4 in our guild) i think we ended up about 900 points short on beating it in time. so i was wondering if you would be able to give an idea of lets say you shoudl have 20 players higher then lvl xx. PS we are considered the strongest guild but have a lot of very strong and very weak players.
                  You get another minute or so against the timer so keep whacking away against their ward. If a decent chunk of your playerbase can last against all hits of the ward, that helps tremendously. There's really no secret to it - as again it's a measure of brute force.

Comment

nice and easy
                    [S1]
                    Guild : Forsaken
                    Pj : ST4RV1P
                    B.ratting : 25.000

Comment

ma che stupidaggine è che dÃ* solo 150 punti onore non mi sembra corretto avvantaggiare chi stÃ* a casa e metterlo in quel posto al solito operaio.
                      facendo i turni come stava prima era ottimo si gestiva anche con poche ore di gioco ma ora è diventato insopportabile il divario.
                      essendo vip pure io credo di avere voce in capitolo.

Comment

very helpful tip LJ, i am amihan in server 4, im now playing in s155, my hero is hatebreed

Comment

Secret paths are removed with 1.5 patch now.

Comment

thanks for the nice info
                            Just a curious player.
                            ___Play for fun

Comment

the hp pots are not worth try for the 15 min kill, just take the 20-40 min rewards

Comment

Since the guide is a bit outdated, the problem is that the OP/TS believes there is such a thing as defense. Defense gets *0* points. Guild wars now come down to minimal tower defense if possible and an all out assault on the ward.

Comment

Working...
                                X