Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] Guild Battle: The Art of Winning.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I found out that mystery tower do cause damage. Each does 175000 damage. For each 10000 damage done to ward tower we get 1 point and hence each tower gives 17 points and two towers give 35 points (350000 damage)
    When ward tower is destroyed, game should end at 6k points or 7800 points if ward tower is healed.

Comment

Anyone knows how inspiration buff works? I thought it would only last for one fight, but apparently it stays, so i could oneshot team after team with delphic thunder.

Also, if WT always has 60 mil health, wouldn't it die rather quickly at high levels, so you could ignore towers and just focus on killing the tower?

On topic, why do you suggest to go for 4 teams for each WT, wouldn't it be better to focus on holding 3 towers so you can get stronger players defending?
      Last edited by d07.RiV; 08-16-2013, 03:41 PM.
      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
        Also, if WT always has 60 mil health, wouldn't it die rather quickly at high levels, so you could ignore towers and just focus on killing the tower?
        Yes at higher levels, you could ignore towers. But if both guilds are evenly matched, you wouldn't want to give away free damage from 4 mystery towers or just keep 2 towers with help of not very strong but good BR teammates for balance.
        You can even kill war chariot when your BR goes around 75-80k.
        We lost twice very close when we completely ignored towers but easily won when we kept two towers.
        Last edited by Drag0nsFire; 08-19-2013, 01:47 AM.

Comment

U can kill chariot at around 65k BR, im 69k BR and been killing it for probably a couple months, Archers ftw

Comment

so for every 10k damage u get 1 point? if thats true awesome, i deal 500-850k damage, so just me attacking ward will get 50-85 points, vs me holding 1 tower, might be better for me to attack right?

Comment

Matthew - if you can routinely deal 500k+ Damage to the Ward, there's no point in holding a Tower. Ever

And for killing the Chariot:
              - Archer requires about 65k BR w/ Slow & AP.
              - Mage requires about 75k BR w/ Thunderer & LB + Slow being triggered at least half the time.
              - Knight requires about 85k BR.

Comment

Now that the troops are insanely stronger with academy blessing, can 60k BR archer kill chariot with 60pVE gear? archer FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                  Now that the troops are insanely stronger with academy blessing, can 60k BR archer kill chariot with 60pVE gear? archer FTW
                  rather they will own it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                    The Academy upgrade should buy you 2 extra rounds of troop's taking damage (1 for each). It's not that big a boost, but 2 rounds for a 60k BR Archer is a lot and may very well be enough for them to be able to take down the Chariot.

Comment

For a mage, is it better to fight the chariot with crit or with EWD?

Comment

My guil disnt strong and got that many players in GBs but still tryin to make it stronger and u have a lot of contribution in it thanx ;D
                        ☆─┐. ─┐☆
                        │▒│ /▒/
                        │▒│/▒/
                        │▒ /▒/─┬─
                        │▒│▒|▒│▒│
                        ┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
                        │▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
                        └┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
                        └┐▒▒▒▒┌

Comment

i had strong guild coz active player.

Comment

Just thought I'd post an old Strat. to help you get some Idea's.

IGN: Jacko
                            Server: Kabam S24
                            Guild: Genesis
                            Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

What path does the chariot take? I just watched ours go from our wt until it hit the intersection, then it disappeared and instantly dealt the damage. So you actually have to be in front of the enemy wt to intercept it?
                              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

It takes bottom route. Never seen it take top route. If you attack chariot and lose fight, it deals damage instantly. That is what i have noticed.

Comment

Working...
                                X