No announcement yet.

Best Game In R2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally love Wartune out of the list, maybe my next favorite will be LoA

I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    I...I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
    :o:o:o:o

Comment

TBH, I think they all have their own merits for why they are good. So I'm abstaining from the vote.

| Billing Issues | VIP Issues | Account Issues | In Game Issues |

Comment

I think CS and LR is good to play than other game..

Comment

I love Broken Realm

Comment

Wartune takes up too much of your time, and the EXP rate is not great.

Crystal Saga has too many functions and events, it's all squished together and it's harder to level up compared to the other games.

Castlot is a fun game, but get's boring after a while, need's more events.

Broken Realm is a great game, but there are only 7 servers, and server 7 has been there for AGES. If there are more servers released, I would definitely get stuck in.

(This is all my opinion, your's might be different)
            internet sensation

Comment

Broken Realm is a great game, but for some reason R2 refuses to pay attention to it.

A: Yittien, Dragon Pals, Eternal Saga, Lunaria Story, Blade Hunter, ZAMP, Blood And Jade, Crusaders of Solaria, Nova Genesis, Winterfrost
              B: Broken Realm (S1)Rima, (S4)FULLMETAL, (S4) and (S5)Who, Crystal Saga (S50)Opossum, and (S50)Aido, Wartunes (S79)Yukki, Castlot, Monkey King Online, Knight's Fable, LOA, Shadowbound, HOTB
              Other: City of Steam

With the closing of Broken Realm (Aug 14, 2014) I will no longer be an active part of R2Games community.
              Just kidding ... Maybe ...

Comment

Loa,, xd

Comment

for me, is Crystal Saga.
                  Wartune: Hotarumaru; [S602]; Lv XX

Comment

wartune is best , i like the style it was made it makes the game more awesome

Comment

no voting pool so... DragonPals is my favourite R2 Game e.e
                      Aodhan
                      S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
                      Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

Wartune stinks ( compared to CS ) Why is it winning? Guess no one tried CS
                        I'm in a mamasanmood.

Comment

CS for me. Why?
                          Never tried the other's xD

Comment

What about LoA and Lunaria? There my favourites, but I voted for war tune. Hate the others, haven't tried castlot though XD
                            League of Angels
                            S96 Alanna
                            Beserker lvl 71
                            Fortuna lvl 85
                            Sterling Moonbeam
                            Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
                            850k BR+
                            Guild: Legendary
                            Blood and Jade
                            S66 Shanrou lvl 66
                            Bayi/Zhi
                            War Urso 7*
                            45k BR+
                            Guild: Eternal

Comment

Monkey King was my favorite was very playable but I've gotten tired of it and starting playing Knights Fable it just came out so far its playable all over only thing is kids just don't stop and take the time to learn to play the game. so yah only Monkey King is my Fav (more like 2nd Favorite but its the first on r2games hope I can see more games like it with more lootable equipments I loved every moment of it despite the pking)

P.S. Crystal Saga comes last I like it because its filled with cute chibi's and my friends but they're gone their's only very few of em left (gotta love em)T.T
                              Last edited by LadyKayla; 06-02-2014, 11:26 AM.
                              I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

Wartune is my best online game for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X