why is holy seal so powerful?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katherine3232 View Post
    I liked the idea of talents at first. Now I am seeing it is simply another way for those who are higher levels to gain even more power . They say you use exp to gain these and it is evenly based . It isn't however because the amount of exp per talent isn't based on your level and is the same exp and gold use whether you are lvl 72 or lvl 50 . Now a lvl 72 char can however gain much more exp a day than the lvl 51 so in fact it is again a away for the higher levels to become unstoppable . The level 72 if they like can spend a week raising the stun holy seal if they want and not really lose anything as the lower levels need exp to gain levels . My simply suggestion is to make holy seal an attack only not a stun and debuff. As it is now it is far too powerful. The lower level people will simply give up and find a new game to play ..
    have you ever thought of a lvl 50 can stun a lvl 72 too? and what about both having the same lvl of holy seal?

Comment

Originally posted by R22628169 View Post
      have you ever thought of a lvl 50 can stun a lvl 72 too? and what about both having the same lvl of holy seal?
      No stun.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
        It is an annoyance really, today doing arenas my team (30k BR each member) got killed and the other team (which was from our server) didnt even have 25k BR on their highest member.

How? you will ask, simple: Battle starts, i open with RoF then get stunned >3< turns (my holy seal is level 5) then my frontline knight gets also stunned for 2 turns, only the middle knight is actually damaging right now and goes into defensive with shield then reverse dmg to give back some dmg, after i finally get out of stun, my hp is @40% or so then I GET STUNNED AGAIN. This was vs 3 douchearcherbags known for their astral cheating, varios hacking and face washing with guild changing **** from my server (78).

Yea i know, get holy seal higher, i had to stop leveling (just dinged 54 today) to get it to lv5 because it was stupid with everyone stunning me but this weapon just gave some people too much power or lets call it, too much time on a fight with the other person disabled. As a mage i dont like holy seal, doesnt give me good rage back and i do more damage with my AoEs but way MANY people abuse it to basically outperform others.

Its like those knights that open with holy seal > ulti slasher > whirlwind in BG, by the time he does whirlwind, im either dead or very low on hp lol.

I know "level yours so you dont get stunned" but at this point, its 6mill then 7mill and so on for levels, **** is getting tough lol which also makes me wonder 1 thing: talents got released not too long ago and these people i mentioned earlier stunned me for 3 turns, that means he at least has to be lv8?? or much higher?? because this cheater's daily XP is like 3mill lol, time to file a ticket for it?? i dont know, when the astral hacking happened, i reported like their whole guild and nothing happened and not only me, a lot of ppl i know from the server reported em and nothing happend which makes me think they are invulnerable being VIP and known cashers too lol.

oh well, cheers!
        before this talent skill came out i'm at lvl 66 with 95% exp and today i'm still at lvl 66 with 30% exp. what is 6m or 7m compare to what i need now at 32m exp for my next lvl talent

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
          From where I am sitting at level 53, its a weapon I can use against level 55's in the duel arena, and yes its gonna cost me exp and lots of it, however I look at it from the point of view that while others are leveling, I am growing more powerful..... and soon I will take over the server... then wartunes,.... then the world....with level 40 holy seal.......

oh sorry, got a lil side tracked.....

Yes leveling is important to lower levels like us, but so is good character building, so its up to you if you want to slow your leveling to increase your talents or if you want to level and risk becoming targets for people like me that are slow levelers but power character builders
          Hahaha......
          Last edited by daren000; 01-20-2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
            It is an annoyance really, today doing arenas my team (30k BR each member) got killed and the other team (which was from our server) didnt even have 25k BR on their highest member.

How? you will ask, simple: Battle starts, i open with RoF then get stunned >3< turns (my holy seal is level 5) then my frontline knight gets also stunned for 2 turns, only the middle knight is actually damaging right now and goes into defensive with shield then reverse dmg to give back some dmg, after i finally get out of stun, my hp is @40% or so then I GET STUNNED AGAIN. This was vs 3 douchearcherbags known for their astral cheating, varios hacking and face washing with guild changing **** from my server (78).

Yea i know, get holy seal higher, i had to stop leveling (just dinged 54 today) to get it to lv5 because it was stupid with everyone stunning me but this weapon just gave some people too much power or lets call it, too much time on a fight with the other person disabled. As a mage i dont like holy seal, doesnt give me good rage back and i do more damage with my AoEs but way MANY people abuse it to basically outperform others.

Its like those knights that open with holy seal > ulti slasher > whirlwind in BG, by the time he does whirlwind, im either dead or very low on hp lol.

I know "level yours so you dont get stunned" but at this point, its 6mill then 7mill and so on for levels, **** is getting tough lol which also makes me wonder 1 thing: talents got released not too long ago and these people i mentioned earlier stunned me for 3 turns, that means he at least has to be lv8?? or much higher?? because this cheater's daily XP is like 3mill lol, time to file a ticket for it?? i dont know, when the astral hacking happened, i reported like their whole guild and nothing happened and not only me, a lot of ppl i know from the server reported em and nothing happend which makes me think they are invulnerable being VIP and known cashers too lol.

oh well, cheers!
            The question that stands is, at what level is the character u are referring too? For me at lvl 59 I finish the 100 catacomb, which can give you 1.9Mil of Exp with crypt key, for solo dungeon, I use Lvl 1 exp and I get someone 8 attemps (for 160 stamina total for the day) and each attempt at 150K++ exp with VIP, and my bounty I choose the blue and orange quest, I use my farm for exp plants as well, so I think 3Mil should not be an issue, it is how you want things to be prioritized. Anyway you have only 3 options that you concentrate on, Daru, Gold and exp.

Comment

until i hit lvl50 holy seal was a holy terror (just another reason i hated bg). but once i got it, and figured out that lvling it is just as important to my defense as it is to use offensively, it's a nice way to even the odds against higher level players, even if only slightly. while concentrating on farming exp for the purpose of lvling holy seal and not my character lvl, i've also been able to work on shoring up some of the weaker parts of my build and take advantage of some of the other ways of strengthening my character (putting money into guild skills, for example). the one thing that this game teaches you (harshly, at times) is that if you ignore or under utilize any area of your character, your opponents will capitalize on it and you'll be left wondering why you're so weak in relation to others at your lvl or even lower.

the other thing to realize about holy seal is that xp is easy to accumulate if you make an effort to do so: always use xp scrolls when doing dungeons (single and mpd), always run the crypt, run all the dungeons until you're out of stamina, use all 20 of your bounty quests, always attend your guild tree, always plant at least a few spots of leveler's seed. the first time you're in bg or the arena and someone tries holy seal on you and you shrug it off (it still does damage even if it doesn't stun tho), you'll realize that the time it took for you to get it up to lvl8 or 9 was worth it.
              Last edited by R26326601; 01-27-2013, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X