why is holy seal so powerful?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is holy seal so powerful?

I liked the idea of talents at first. Now I am seeing it is simply another way for those who are higher levels to gain even more power . They say you use exp to gain these and it is evenly based . It isn't however because the amount of exp per talent isn't based on your level and is the same exp and gold use whether you are lvl 72 or lvl 50 . Now a lvl 72 char can however gain much more exp a day than the lvl 51 so in fact it is again a away for the higher levels to become unstoppable . The level 72 if they like can spend a week raising the stun holy seal if they want and not really lose anything as the lower levels need exp to gain levels . My simply suggestion is to make holy seal an attack only not a stun and debuff. As it is now it is far too powerful. The lower level people will simply give up and find a new game to play ..

From where I am sitting at level 53, its a weapon I can use against level 55's in the duel arena, and yes its gonna cost me exp and lots of it, however I look at it from the point of view that while others are leveling, I am growing more powerful..... and soon I will take over the server... then wartunes,.... then the world....with level 40 holy seal.......

oh sorry, got a lil side tracked.....

Yes leveling is important to lower levels like us, but so is good character building, so its up to you if you want to slow your leveling to increase your talents or if you want to level and risk becoming targets for people like me that are slow levelers but power character builders
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by katherine3232 View Post
      I liked the idea of talents at first. Now I am seeing it is simply another way for those who are higher levels to gain even more power . They say you use exp to gain these and it is evenly based . It isn't however because the amount of exp per talent isn't based on your level and is the same exp and gold use whether you are lvl 72 or lvl 50 . Now a lvl 72 char can however gain much more exp a day than the lvl 51 so in fact it is again a away for the higher levels to become unstoppable . The level 72 if they like can spend a week raising the stun holy seal if they want and not really lose anything as the lower levels need exp to gain levels . My simply suggestion is to make holy seal an attack only not a stun and debuff. As it is now it is far too powerful. The lower level people will simply give up and find a new game to play ..
      LVL 72 chars development also on hold.. lvl 65 dungeons so when we run them, we now get much less experience as well. so more players will be catching up to us as we are no hold for lvl advancement
      Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Moving to general discussion as its more of a discussion topic for players, than suggestions and feedback for the R2 staff
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

bcoz they are high lvl , and ur low lvl , so u expected low lvl get more advantage ? btw to us high lvl ... low lvl have most advantage in talent lvl improvement
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

GG has a point - as some players have reached MPD cap or are not high enough in BR to tackle the next MPD. These players are now at a distinct disadvantage.

HS is extremely important. Everyone assumes correctly, it's mostly an arms race to offensively stun and defensively resist said stun. If, as a player, you do not mind getting popped with it at every opportune moment, feel free to crunch past it (definitely possible since it does not affect major sources of XP).

Comment

It is an annoyance really, today doing arenas my team (30k BR each member) got killed and the other team (which was from our server) didnt even have 25k BR on their highest member.

How? you will ask, simple: Battle starts, i open with RoF then get stunned >3< turns (my holy seal is level 5) then my frontline knight gets also stunned for 2 turns, only the middle knight is actually damaging right now and goes into defensive with shield then reverse dmg to give back some dmg, after i finally get out of stun, my hp is @40% or so then I GET STUNNED AGAIN. This was vs 3 douchearcherbags known for their astral cheating, varios hacking and face washing with guild changing **** from my server (78).

Yea i know, get holy seal higher, i had to stop leveling (just dinged 54 today) to get it to lv5 because it was stupid with everyone stunning me but this weapon just gave some people too much power or lets call it, too much time on a fight with the other person disabled. As a mage i dont like holy seal, doesnt give me good rage back and i do more damage with my AoEs but way MANY people abuse it to basically outperform others.

Its like those knights that open with holy seal > ulti slasher > whirlwind in BG, by the time he does whirlwind, im either dead or very low on hp lol.

I know "level yours so you dont get stunned" but at this point, its 6mill then 7mill and so on for levels, **** is getting tough lol which also makes me wonder 1 thing: talents got released not too long ago and these people i mentioned earlier stunned me for 3 turns, that means he at least has to be lv8?? or much higher?? because this cheater's daily XP is like 3mill lol, time to file a ticket for it?? i dont know, when the astral hacking happened, i reported like their whole guild and nothing happened and not only me, a lot of ppl i know from the server reported em and nothing happend which makes me think they are invulnerable being VIP and known cashers too lol.

oh well, cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                bcoz they are high lvl , and ur low lvl , so u expected low lvl get more advantage ? btw to us high lvl ... low lvl have most advantage in talent lvl improvement
                Ding! Right on the money I'm a low level player investing in talents. I'm at level 10 and my level is only 51 and right on the dot with that statement.

Comment

Yeah I'm at 28k Br but I feel like I'm not strong yet to rush to 55 or the next mpd so talents and working on my character more before I get to level 52

Comment

Yes. I think it does a little unfair about it because the more high level a players are, the more EXP they get per day. If Holy Seal use for attack. It just as powerful. They have high atttack. That even make them kill target faster. I notice that even a high level like 70+ holy seal like level 15, and you have around 12. The damage still not very high, but it stun you.
                    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

i dont mind it being used . my point is get rid of the stun and debuff make it an attack only . the stun is what to me is op . not that you can level it or not . who cares .. but having a char who is lvl 70 able to just keep leveling it because they cant really do much else while we try to catch up in levels means when we do we still die because of the stun . leave holy seal as dmg and whatever just remove the stun part to me and make it less powerful so it isnt an end all be all during a fight .. now we have people running around with level 13 holy seal just so during a fight they can stun you for 3 rds . to me thats wrong . make fights fair and let the best played char win . don't give people as easy path to victory make them earn it .. make it a purely dmg attack that does dmg and adds rage and is free . the higher thelevel the more dmg and rage you get from it . remove the stun and the debuff from it .. before archers used to be only class with debuff .. now everyone has it .

Comment

better say remove holy seal , what the use of holy seal if there is no stun ? plain useless ...
                        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                        NasrulEyo
                        Mage
                        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                        U can submit a here
                        My guide

Comment

I think you low level players are looking at this all wrong.... anyone lvl 70+ is extremely jealous. I personally would have loved to have had talents/seal at level 50. Just imagine how far you will have it leveled by the time you get to 70 meanwhile we are just starting to level our talents at 70. They will certainly come in handy while you level through mpds. Honestly you should be leveling your talents faster as well because you should be generating more exp than anyone 70+ that is getting minimum exp for solo and mpd.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                            It is an annoyance really, today doing arenas my team (30k BR each member) got killed and the other team (which was from our server) didnt even have 25k BR on their highest member.

How? you will ask, simple: Battle starts, i open with RoF then get stunned >3< turns (my holy seal is level 5) then my frontline knight gets also stunned for 2 turns, only the middle knight is actually damaging right now and goes into defensive with shield then reverse dmg to give back some dmg, after i finally get out of stun, my hp is @40% or so then I GET STUNNED AGAIN. This was vs 3 douchearcherbags known for their astral cheating, varios hacking and face washing with guild changing **** from my server (78).

Yea i know, get holy seal higher, i had to stop leveling (just dinged 54 today) to get it to lv5 because it was stupid with everyone stunning me but this weapon just gave some people too much power or lets call it, too much time on a fight with the other person disabled. As a mage i dont like holy seal, doesnt give me good rage back and i do more damage with my AoEs but way MANY people abuse it to basically outperform others.

Its like those knights that open with holy seal > ulti slasher > whirlwind in BG, by the time he does whirlwind, im either dead or very low on hp lol.

I know "level yours so you dont get stunned" but at this point, its 6mill then 7mill and so on for levels, **** is getting tough lol which also makes me wonder 1 thing: talents got released not too long ago and these people i mentioned earlier stunned me for 3 turns, that means he at least has to be lv8?? or much higher?? because this cheater's daily XP is like 3mill lol, time to file a ticket for it?? i dont know, when the astral hacking happened, i reported like their whole guild and nothing happened and not only me, a lot of ppl i know from the server reported em and nothing happend which makes me think they are invulnerable being VIP and known cashers too lol.

oh well, cheers!
                            twist of the game i suggest think of better strategy. its not always who has high br team wins.
                            permanent ban those hackers!
                            to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                            how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

I like the idea. My only concern as a player has already mentioned is with the cheats whom gain a ton of exp a day and hopefully this will all be resolved soon but that is a different can of words.

As the highest level in my guild it allows me to do something while the rest of my guild catches up. I just hit 60 and while I wait I still run Terraton's Lair with them and level up my stun. It is quite a useful tool but a bit overpowered in battlegrounds on the lower levels as it is another tool to kill them while making them feel helpless as they can't do anything for a turn or 2 so I am able to maintain my health. I don't like how knights get so much rage for it and mages so little but I don't know much about knights to know if this is fair or not.
                              Last edited by R24877577; 01-20-2013, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X