Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: epic shards

epic shards

In the arena shop u can get epic weapon , armour , helmet and necklace shards what are these used for?
    Someone told me they are for making epic gear into legendary gear , but u get the aerial bow , for example , from the crypt shop that u can then make legendary using legendary stones.

Knight of Knowledge CondorHero is considered so-so around these parts.
    You need both legendary stones and epic shards to make legendary equipment.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Mage of Multitudes Ruise is just another poster. For now.... Ruise's Avatar
    Epic weapon, armor, helmet, and necklace used to make epic weapon for your gear (I mean, PvE set that you make from crystaloid)
    While the one that you get from crypt shop used to make epic weapon for ring and jewel that you buy from crypt shop too

So, each armor, accessoriss and weapon using different epic shard according to what type but all of them using the same legendary stone.
    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
    IGN - Vein

so do you guys know where to get epic weapon shards? cause i have plenty of legendary stones, i just need the shards

Quote Originally Posted by CeliaRose View Post
    so do you guys know where to get epic weapon shards? cause i have plenty of legendary stones, i just need the shards
    Arena shop is where you get weapon, helm, armor and brooch shards. Jewels/Rings and there shards from Catacombs.
    Class: Archer
    Level: 74
    BR: 148k
    Guild: Unscared
    Cash Level: Low to Non Casher (Currently)

+ Reply to Thread