X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does Mage's healing depend on?

I know it depends on MATK.
    I also know it is affected by CRIT, and the survival talent.

However, are there other items that the healing depends on?
    How about Will destroyer?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

will destroyer didnt add heal
    determination also might not add heal value (not tested yet)

imo, only matk and crit affect heal

Comment

hmm, didnt kno crit affect heal, in what ways does it affect it? (i.e if u have will destroyer does crit still affect it, and by how much does it affect it)

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
        hmm, didnt kno crit affect heal, in what ways does it affect it? (i.e if u have will destroyer does crit still affect it, and by how much does it affect it)
        Will destroyer disables crit so its not compatiable. Crit heal can be cool but its much better to have a constant increased strong heal that weaker ones, with random increased crit heals.
        Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Evillicious View Post
          Will destroyer disables crit so its not compatiable. Crit heal can be cool but its much better to have a constant increased strong heal that weaker ones, with random increased crit heals.
          Exactly, so while crit is nice for bigger hits and bigger heals once in a blue moon (just ask any archer how many times Delphic Sniper doesn't crit on wb) it is more important to have the advantage of increased damage with will destroyer.

The type of spell and level of it always affects the level of healing you do. If you are a healing mage for support then you need to max out restoration, suntoria, purification and blessed light as soon as possible. Survival Talent only affects restoration but it's a nice effect and the increase in cd time is really neglible.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Evillicious View Post
            Hmm, but earlier post says will destroyers doesnt affect heal.

Comment

There is also mixed responses on whether survival increases healing for blessed light or not.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

EWD doesnt affect heal ... i try it without EWD , same amount

for BL idk , maybe , maybe not ... my BL already heal surpass 20k before talent , now still same , and BL cd 60sec instead of 65sec
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                  EWD doesnt affect heal ... i try it without EWD , same amount

for BL idk , maybe , maybe not ... my BL already heal surpass 20k before talent , now still same , and BL cd 60sec instead of 65sec
                  Feel the same on my BL as well :/, althought I like the increased restorations =)
                  S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                  Mage: Existence (G.M)
                  BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

If you also noticed, survival provides a chance to give 10 rage to Blessed Light.
                    It doesn't provide a chance to give 10 rage to restoration.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      If you also noticed, survival provides a chance to give 10 rage to Blessed Light.
                      It doesn't provide a chance to give 10 rage to restoration.
                      No, Blessed Light is not mentioned at all on the survival talent, the Blessed Light spell itself adds 10 rage.

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                        No, Blessed Light is not mentioned at all on the survival talent, the Blessed Light spell itself adds 10 rage.
                        You sure blessed light add 10 rage (without survival) ?
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Condor? I play a level 62 mage. .so yeah I'm sure.

Here's a pic to PROVE IT.

Click image for larger version

Name:	blessedlight.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	1664035

Comment

As far as I know, tallent skill for blessed are; Redemption, decreased cooldown for 5 sec.
                            Or, is there a way that 1 skill had 2 tallent (Survival and Damnation that work for Blessed)?
                            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                            IGN - Vein

Comment

Right now the only thing Survival affects is Restoration, it's the only spell that shows both increased healing and increased cooldown time. All the talents are only good for one spell as far I can see. Some aren't worth unlocking, some are very needed. It's gonna be a game to see what is worth having and what is worth leveling.

Comment

Working...
                              X