Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread

Thread: Can we buy balens, with5 pieces Rp.10.000 Wave Point ?

Can we buy balens, with5 pieces Rp.10.000 Wave Point ?

I want to try buy balens with wave point nominal Rp 10.000 voucher, but it says The balance on the prepaid card number you entered is not sufficient to process the transaction. Please try another card or make a smaller purchase.

Must I buy voucher wave point with higher nominal than Rp. 55.787 to buy 500 balens ?

Can I charge my wave point with 6 pieces Rp.10.000?
    or must I charge with single voucher ?

please help me

thx before

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    you need to contact the company that make the cards and talk with them about charging your card, as its not something that R2 games deals with.....

we can only deal with issues with missing payments and lost balens

Quote Originally Posted by R25984119 View Post
    I want to try buy balens with wave point nominal Rp 10.000 voucher, but it says The balance on the prepaid card number you entered is not sufficient to process the transaction. Please try another card or make a smaller purchase.

Must I buy voucher wave point with higher nominal than Rp. 55.787 to buy 500 balens ?

Can I charge my wave point with 6 pieces Rp.10.000?
    or must I charge with single voucher ?

please help me

thx before
    indonesia? go to hitengaming or ayopay, there you can buy ugc. and you can always use gudangvoucher.

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    cheers for posting that info bolan

Closed Thread