Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baby wings SS

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar

Baby wings SS

For the players that want to know what the baby wings look like, here is a SS.....

For the players that think they are rubbish .... start your own thread please,

Name:  baby wings.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  29.4 KB
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

Mage of Multitudes JohnNguyen is just another poster. For now.... JohnNguyen's Avatar
    Does it replaced the original wings? And does it like bonus stats?
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw5Nzz6TE_0 ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zELa7nxPpak (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿◠)✌ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_1aF54DO60 ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]> http://forum.r2games.com/group.php?groupid=483
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Squire of Statements Whiffy is just another poster. For now.... Whiffy's Avatar
    Awwwwwww they're so cuuuuute

♥Hell♥
    Sybian

S1 - VictisHNR

*smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    The wings are on a player that doesn't have the big wings..... they only brought balens for socketing rods....and got the baby wings as a bonus gift

Name:  wings stats.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  28.8 KB

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

Priest of Pontifications Daehawk is just another poster. For now.... Daehawk's Avatar
    so there are different types of the baby wings that people can get? Yours are called Feathered Wings and have blue tips. On another site I saw someone with them and they were called like Surfer Wings and pure white. Like the ones you posted look like mini-Blessed Angel Wings. The other ones I saw look like Mini-Celestial Angel Wings.

Minstrel of Messages TimlaVmun is just another poster. For now.... TimlaVmun's Avatar
    I want to buy some but I'm scared they won't show up, since I've been hearing that a lot. Also I would like to know if there are different colors like Daehawk said

as far as I know, there are different ones

+ Reply to Thread