Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread

Thread: What does "Rest" do with your mount?

Squire of Statements Echo3 is just another poster. For now....

What does "Rest" do with your mount?

What happens when you use "Rest" for your mount?

Mage of Multitudes Smoldering is just another poster. For now....
    Simple. You don't ride on it. Click -> Rest (you don't ride again) now click same button it will say ->Mount ->you're on the horse. DO it too often too much, you can't do it without letting the horse take a short brake (few mins max)
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Knight of Knowledge Serrin is just another poster. For now.... Serrin's Avatar
    Not a dang thing except put you back on your feet. Nothing happens to your horse if you don't rest it. They should have used the word "unmount" rather than rest but it is the same thing. Only thing that changes is you are now on your feet and going same speed as other non mounted players across map and in dungeons.

True story.. one of my guild mates was gotten with the "need to rest your horse or it dies"... he went on foot all the way though Void map. We still laugh our heads off at him because he is not usually that gullible.
    Last edited by Serrin; 02-01-2013 at 02:53 AM.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psc838fdda.jpg

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    Rest is a handy option that players can use in crowded places like the quild tree area, as twoo many horses butts do not make it easy to move around in there and click on the mysterious ore
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

Closed Thread