Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Archer: Pdef/Mdef vs. HP Stats?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer: Pdef/Mdef vs. HP Stats?

There may not be any concrete answer, but I was wondering if Pdef/Mdef gem socketing has any enhanced effect albeit losing HP.

I am considering adjusting a few gems. We are facing a really tough guild in GB tonight. Would trading out a few HP gems for more Pdef/Mdef do me any good? Or vice versa. I am a newby 50 level. I would lose 495 HP and gain +112 to either Pdef or Mdef. Thanks for the advice.

Pdef - 5694
    Mdef - 5475
    HP - 28162
    Last edited by SirChuck; 02-01-2013, 02:47 PM.

if the guild is much stronger the Pdef/Mdef could potentially help you more than the HP as they will likely take all that boosted HP in one shot. I personally only have 1 HP gem placed on my gear & I get about 1k HP from it (with Daru engraving boost) but beyond that all the other slots are Patk, Pdef, & Mdef & Crit.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexandrusS5 View Post
      if the guild is much stronger the Pdef/Mdef could potentially help you more than the HP as they will likely take all that boosted HP in one shot. I personally only have 1 HP gem placed on my gear & I get about 1k HP from it (with Daru engraving boost) but beyond that all the other slots are Patk, Pdef, & Mdef & Crit.
      Thanks. I appreciate it a bunch. Yes, the guild we are fighting is #1 and not even close. We have 6 50 levels and a number of high 40's, but they are loaded with mages and archers. I'll give the pdef/mdef socketing a shot and cross my fingers we can hold 1-2 towers for a few. Thanks

Comment

Just wanted to report for any other archers that are interested. I ended going with 1 level 5 HP gem and the rest level 3 & 4 Pdef/Mdef gems. It made a world of difference in fighting. I lost 4000 HP and gained 600 Pdef and 200 Mdef. Archers are known for attacking but having a great defense too will allow you to live longer against strong opponents and get off your own crit bombs.

Comment

Working...
        X