Archer: Pdef/Mdef vs. HP Stats?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer: Pdef/Mdef vs. HP Stats?

There may not be any concrete answer, but I was wondering if Pdef/Mdef gem socketing has any enhanced effect albeit losing HP.

I am considering adjusting a few gems. We are facing a really tough guild in GB tonight. Would trading out a few HP gems for more Pdef/Mdef do me any good? Or vice versa. I am a newby 50 level. I would lose 495 HP and gain +112 to either Pdef or Mdef. Thanks for the advice.

Pdef - 5694
    Mdef - 5475
    HP - 28162
    Last edited by SirChuck; 02-01-2013, 02:47 PM.

if the guild is much stronger the Pdef/Mdef could potentially help you more than the HP as they will likely take all that boosted HP in one shot. I personally only have 1 HP gem placed on my gear & I get about 1k HP from it (with Daru engraving boost) but beyond that all the other slots are Patk, Pdef, & Mdef & Crit.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexandrusS5 View Post
      if the guild is much stronger the Pdef/Mdef could potentially help you more than the HP as they will likely take all that boosted HP in one shot. I personally only have 1 HP gem placed on my gear & I get about 1k HP from it (with Daru engraving boost) but beyond that all the other slots are Patk, Pdef, & Mdef & Crit.
      Thanks. I appreciate it a bunch. Yes, the guild we are fighting is #1 and not even close. We have 6 50 levels and a number of high 40's, but they are loaded with mages and archers. I'll give the pdef/mdef socketing a shot and cross my fingers we can hold 1-2 towers for a few. Thanks

Comment

Just wanted to report for any other archers that are interested. I ended going with 1 level 5 HP gem and the rest level 3 & 4 Pdef/Mdef gems. It made a world of difference in fighting. I lost 4000 HP and gained 600 Pdef and 200 Mdef. Archers are known for attacking but having a great defense too will allow you to live longer against strong opponents and get off your own crit bombs.

Comment

Working...
        X