Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Support

Support

What time need the support for send me an email and answer??im whaiting now 24 ouhrs but nothing on my email adress or somwhere

Knight of Knowledge CondorHero is considered so-so around these parts.
    We recommend using gmail or yahoo for filing tickets.

Please try again and refile your ticket using gmail or yahoo.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Knight of Knowledge BrotherVT is just another poster. For now.... BrotherVT's Avatar
    If you wait for just a little longer, later today, I will have your Ticket Number provided to you via PMs.
    As stated above, it usually is best to file a ticket using either Gmail or Yahoo, but we will have your Ticket Number provided later.

Budeš følge meg в одном letzten tanz?
    Zigeunerweisen

how i change edit my email adress??the old one is activated,have now a yahoo

lol s31 demonic crypt went down today during wb after a lot of people buffed what do we do about getting are balens and gold that we didnt get from wb

and why is this site so buggy

push...need help how i can change a activated em,ail too get the ticket nummbers

Moderator MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by °Shuya° View Post
    push...need help how i can change a activated em,ail too get the ticket nummbers
    You can use any email address in the Email field of the ticket form, it does not need to be the email address associated with your account as it's only where replies from support will be sent.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.
    Check out our blogs for a bit of fun here.
    R2Games Ticket System: http://support.r2games.com
    To check the status of a ticket: http://support.r2games.com/support/support

yeah but gms says r2 use yahoo and gmail and i have freenet

Moderator MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You can go to www.yahoo.com or mail.google.com and sign up for a free account through them. Then use that new account in the Email field of your ticket so that you will get your ticket number. Switching your account's email also requires a ticket, so please work on getting a ticket number first.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.
    Check out our blogs for a bit of fun here.
    R2Games Ticket System: http://support.r2games.com
    To check the status of a ticket: http://support.r2games.com/support/support

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast