Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wartune on Tablet

Wartune on Tablet

Dear Admin,

1. i like to ask if Wartune games can play at tablet? Regarding GB and Arena is the same time for me on the way somewhere.

2. I know to play Wartune, we need to Install Adobe Flash Player and i know Ipad doesnt support anymore Adobe Flash Player, so i think about Nexus 7 "3g, can Wartune play on tablet Nexus 7 "3G?

3. If Nexus 7 can't, what tablet can play Wartune?

Thanks for information, because i need to know about it before i buy it.

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    I can only suggest two things... one is file a ticket and ask the r2 staff http://tickets.r2games.com/ and two, search google for ways to run flash.... I know it can be done but its a owner risk so I can not assist with that
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

Hi Moonfang1012,
    Here's why there's is no Flash available for iDevices or other mobile devices. Adobe was unable to provide a product that was suitable to the needs of battery powered mobile devices used for Internet browsing. Existing Flash technology used too much memory, ate battery life. Simply put Flash did not work well on idevices.
    Last edited by kantesh; 02-05-2013 at 04:52 PM.

Ya i to want to buy a samsung tablet and want to know if this could be played on it, ill watch this thread
    Knight Player
    43 Casher
    21 Non casher

i go to ask question in-game and event.... hope i can get the right answer...

Thanks Mod, Thanks Kantesh..and R28706953..if u had the answer before the answer comes from Wartune, please send me too..

Thanks

You can play this game on iphone so im sure you can on ipad.

You need to get a browser with flash. Puffin for Iphone.

Same with samsung. Make sure they have a flash browser out for your device on either goggle play or appstore. On my Iphone 3gs it is good enought to log in and do a few things. I would think on a ipad it would work better.

I use the Photon browser on my Ipad 3 to play Wartunes and other flash games. The game is playable, but anything that requires fast actions like in duels, battlegrounds, etc. aren't really suitable to try and do on a tablet because of the latency issues with flash browsers.

i just wanna know, what brand's of tablet pc can play wartune perfectly??? cus i wanna buy it if can play wartune....so i can play anywhere...please answer...

Priest of Pontifications AeonS3 is just another poster. For now....
    No flash player available on tablet
    AeonFlux
    Mage
    S3 Worg Lair Europe
    LV.57

BR 80K++ with 200% BW

"Make sure you post in the right game, right section"
    I want to add a GIF/Image to my siggy but it is not allowed
    Please merge old server!!!
    2 Years of playing. YEAH!!!

this is the only tablet out there that i know of that will run wartune http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-systems/razer-edge-pro
    Server: [S230] Cross Chasm - IGN: REAPER Guild: Dymension - Class: Archer - VIP: level 9 - Set: 70 set 1/2 legend - level: 79 - BR: 122K - Sylphs: lvl 79 purple 1 star apollo, lvl 79 purple 1 star gaia, lvl 79 purple 1 star hades

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize - IGN: Asshat Guild: VictisHNR - Class: Knight - VIP: none - Set: 55 PvP - level: 66 - BR: 60184 - Sylphs: level 56 blue 1 star iris

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast