[Guide] Necropolis Catacombs Boss Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stickied, as requested
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Do you get any rewards for the first four levels? Exp, crypt tokens? And as a level 50 should I even worry about trying this out yet?
      Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
      Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
      #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
      #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
        Do you get any rewards for the first four levels? Exp, crypt tokens? And as a level 50 should I even worry about trying this out yet?
        220k, 240k, 260k, 280k for the first 4 levels.

It takes 3 crypt keys.

At level 50, you will prolly be at level 2.. you think its worth spending 3 crypt keys for 220k exp?
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

if your a non casheir you might not to be doing this much, 3 keys = 3M experance + lots of tokens, + lots of gems, while you get 1.3m if you beat the lvl 5 boss which sounds really hard. think it is suppose to be done with lvl 70/80 champs with lvl 70/80 gear which isn't out yet gl to everyone doing it

Comment

great guide Lulu. Can you tell us with what stats you passed 10 floors and what is floor 10 reward ?

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              220k, 240k, 260k, 280k for the first 4 levels.

It takes 3 crypt keys.

At level 50, you will prolly be at level 2.. you think its worth spending 3 crypt keys for 220k exp?
              im a mage with matk of 13k, how far will i get? Also how many crypt tokens do u get for clearing lvl 5? and what lvl gems?

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                im a mage with matk of 13k, how far will i get? Also how many crypt tokens do u get for clearing lvl 5? and what lvl gems?
                You can only get pass the first boss.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  You can only get pass the first boss.
                  id say 2 but its still not worth it lol.
                  Server 92- King
                  Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

I'm a lv55 knight stuck at lv5 necro. Any idea what pdef do i need to kill lv5?

Comment

Helllo, everyone,
                      Like what I said at the beginning, Necropolis cata is not worth unless u can pass lv5, each 5 level will drop 1 lv3 or 1 lv4 gem ( most time is lv3) and NO token at all ! So if u can pass lv5, about 1.5m exp and 1 lv3 or lv4 gem will worth that 3 crypt keys

Here is my stats for passing lv10 boss

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ截图20130213184205.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	1664300

Its totally buffed with warrior's call, pots and scrolls, just let u know that my base br is not that high lol

Comment

All hail lulula

Comment

Originally posted by skjerry49 View Post
                          Helllo, everyone,
                          Like what I said at the beginning, Necropolis cata is not worth unless u can pass lv5, each 5 level will drop 1 lv3 or 1 lv4 gem ( most time is lv3) and NO token at all ! So if u can pass lv5, about 1.5m exp and 1 lv3 or lv4 gem will worth that 3 crypt keys

Here is my stats for passing lv10 boss

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34126[/ATTACH]

Its totally buffed with warrior's call, pots and scrolls, just let u know that my base br is not that high lol
                          u may become lvl 11 boss i think

Comment

i cant pass 10th floor..lol..

Comment

@J0hnB here is the what lvl 10 chest drops if u are able to clear it....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tormented lvl 4 cleared 17Feb2013.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	236.5 KB
ID:	1664327

Comment

that formula might be rly nice drop and well needed end game. thx alot for the info.

Comment

Working...
                                X