Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: Clothing

Squire of Statements
    i want to know why the good luck charm is greyed out, is it so that the synthesis fails every time and people have to spend and buy more balens?

Herald of Harkenings
    how can i increase the chance of succes rating for my level 3 wings, i have 5 fashion cores. but when i put my level 3 wings and 5 cores together i only get a POOR rating of succes for leveling, it also shows that it i cant use luck charms for it, can anyone help me.

Herald of Harkenings
    I have 2 lvl wings and spent 4000 balen for update wings, and dont updated, ***? any bug??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????... Returned my balens!!!!!!!!

Herald of Harkenings
    what the long lost smurf ????? I losing balens and dont updateing..........................
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 03-04-2013 at 08:05 AM.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hing-guide.... try reading that thread and then asking for help
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12