Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: Clothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The clothes will be cashers only If I'm correct and they will provide same as pve set, +X rage. After upgrade don't know how much it will give or if it will remain exactly but, we will see. Patience.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
      The clothes will be cashers only If I'm correct and they will provide same as pve set, +X rage. After upgrade don't know how much it will give or if it will remain exactly but, we will see. Patience.
      Oh wow that be awesome. So much help to people who can't get pve sets so easily as others can. This way you can get these clothes and help achieve getting passed those hard MPs that require lots of rage.

Comment

seems they can translate the game quite well the way they want too, hmmm, everything double, triple, quadruple price here
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

please new server in oceanic ^____^

Comment

i'm looking forward to this update. it's kinda boring to see everyone wears the same thing. with this update, we'll be able to feast our eyes on variety of looks.. =]
            I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by R24152717 View Post
              i'm looking forward to this update. it's kinda boring to see everyone wears the same thing. with this update, we'll be able to feast our eyes on variety of looks.. =]
              throw same hair and mustache to for sale,lol i want make my female mage with sideburns and mustache

Comment

The sims ? 0_0

Comment

this would fyrther hurt non cashers... great pak up r2!!!!!

Comment

its already in chinese server so it has to be in ours the same...so no use arguing about non cashers not getting stuff...cause free balens here even if most dont work in your country the vids most likely will,to me the game isnt pay to win its pay to be ahead..because r2 gives free balens offer so you can get stuff eventually in alot of games if you cant buy the items with money....too bad for you atleast r2 gives you a chance most mmorpg is pay to win or pay monthly here you dont have to pay stuff will just take longer.and i agree lol everyone looks the same atm id like fashion XDDDDD
                    IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

is this Addition for non-casher player as well?
                      -Xcalibur
                      -Archer
                      -GLORY

Temple of Sailora
                      [S43]

Comment

As a balen spender, i actually would prefer it plain simple,as to no stats or upgrading. Would be nice to just simply have outfits in shop and if want to dress up a bit then by a non-stat/lvling complication which will bring a lot of people to not lvling and going in a fashion frenzy.
                        Milcs s101

Co-Boss CC #1

Get@me

Comment

people **** me off on here with all ths casher no casher **** let the free to pay players express their feelings im a non casher myself but people need to sfu we have freedom of speech and can say or post any comment,remark,or complaint where ever we want you guys dont like it stop crying abt non cashers whining about everythng everyone has a rite to an opinion so get off our nuts everyone knows this game cant exist without free players or cashers its balances so each has a rite to their own opinion sO get over it or get off the post where you wont have to see complaints r2 has a crappy customer service anywayz but anywho these r2 people make is so difficult for anyone who doesnt pay money to get things to a unreasonable extent ik its not a free game but it still doesnt change the fact tht if there isnt no leverage for non cashers when were the ones who work the hardest on ths game becoz we dont spend money for ""shortcuts"" people just have way to big a ego and has to be the most powerful toon because eveyone clearly is ""compensating"" for something haha but anywayz this my opinion if anyone doesnt like it or is against it then... t_(oo)_t have a good day ^^

Comment

Also like to add, that each class has the boring hairstyle/color as most games are customization i hope in the future that hair an facial features will be a enhanced.
                            Milcs s101

Co-Boss CC #1

Get@me

Comment

Originally posted by Saeraer View Post
                              if you guys would check the preview for the upcoming patch you'll see 4 outfits that will be available which are way better than the pic they posted on here
                              Personally am happy they're adding this am sick of loosing my char in a crowd where all female mages look exactly the same..... or making a mistake in an mprun cause of not paying close enough attention and looking at the wrong mage....
                              Where is the preview that shows 4 outfits?
                              Milcs s101

Co-Boss CC #1

Get@me

Comment

I just finished readig one topic where a got to conclusion that you doing somethig again for cashers, now i see there is more, you are so greedy and cheeky that its impossible, lets kick another one into noncasher.... you should be a shame.

Comment

Working...
                                X