No announcement yet.

The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: Clothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any1 used fashion core?? how it works?? random or new cute piece?

Comment

hahaha. xD

Comment

Clothes cost 395 Balens in the shop.
        Clothes give +5 initial rage at level 1.
        You can synthesize two level 1 clothes (or one level 1 clothes and a fashion core (395 balens too)) into a level 2 one that gives +7 initial rage.
        There are up to 3 pieces you can wear, Helmet, Armour and Weapon, so a full set of level 1 clothes will give +15 rage at the start.

So if you want level 2 clothes you have to spend double the amount.
        It costs more for level 3 especially when it starts to become failable (yes fail and lose your money, what's wrong with them I wonder?)

But here is the irky part - you don't get back the same clothes even if you synthesize the same thing or with the fashion core.
        Lots of people are looking ugly and horrible because of this. Some even have to hide it because of how horrendous it looks.

I mean you paid for it but you get something entirely new that you don't want at all, what's the deal with that?
        If I order chicken rice I am not expecting to get duck rice or even worse, rice with no chicken.
        There are cashers that are really upset about this.

You want to keep your game going but you happen to dissing off your cashers, real smart of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Puihail View Post
          Clothes cost 395 Balens in the shop.
          Clothes give +5 initial rage at level 1.
          You can synthesize two level 1 clothes (or one level 1 clothes and a fashion core (395 balens too)) into a level 2 one that gives +7 initial rage.
          There are up to 3 pieces you can wear, Helmet, Armour and Weapon, so a full set of level 1 clothes will give +15 rage at the start.

So if you want level 2 clothes you have to spend double the amount.
          It costs more for level 3 especially when it starts to become failable (yes fail and lose your money, what's wrong with them I wonder?)

But here is the irky part - you don't get back the same clothes even if you synthesize the same thing or with the fashion core.
          Lots of people are looking ugly and horrible because of this. Some even have to hide it because of how horrendous it looks.

I mean you paid for it but you get something entirely new that you don't want at all, what's the deal with that?
          If I order chicken rice I am not expecting to get duck rice or even worse, rice with no chicken.
          There are cashers that are really upset about this.

You want to keep your game going but you happen to dissing off your cashers, real smart of you.
          I'm thoroughly confused on the clothing thing. My server should have first part of 1.5 tomorrow morning. R2 has two different posts saying you use gold for clothing. The first post of this threads say:

"Clothing will be accessed by clicking on “Clothing” in the Character panel. Here players will see all available clothing slots as well as two options for crafting: Clothing Synthesis will be used for leveling up clothing, while Clothing Conversion will be used to swap levels between clothing of the same type. Clicking on either of these options will open up the Tailoring panel. While both of these methods of crafting will just use Gold, players can purchase items from the Cash shop to assist with crafting."

"Clothing Synthesis costs Gold and is used to level up clothing, with the off chance of receiving a rare look. To synthesize clothing, you must first select two pieces of clothing you wish to synthesize"
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....tch-1.5-Part-I

I believe it costs balens, but at no point does it say it. So, where does the gold come in?
          Last edited by SirChuck; 02-28-2013, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            This game is pay2win so deal with it. I don't like the idea either and would be awesome if everything was free but let's get real here. Most free to play mmos are pay2win. I honestly do not know what free mmorpg out there doesn't have a pay2win aspect. It's either p2p games where everything is "free" in the sense bc you pay a monthly fee for it, or the game has to have some sort of cash shop to make it run if it is free to play. You can only make so much money with non pay2win items. So please understand that if you are going to play a free to play game then you most likely will have to pay2win if you want to get anywhere in that game. This isn't just for wartune. This is for majority of free mmos out there.
            uk u should look into riot games. they have a system that makes millions n puts the income from blizzards world of warcraft to shame, while still allowing f2p users to get things that cashers can get. riot games is very successful and wartune should take a lesson from then. hell even crappy diablo 3 has same thing, except u can even make money off the game. you can farm for high end items, or you can buy them with gold, or buy them with cash, everything but farm feeds back into community, and blizzard gets a profit from each and every transation. wether in-game money or your hard earned cash. gold gets taken from economy, rising prices, people make more money by selling gear, thus blizzard makes gear. and the same you buy gear with cash, the cash is usualy at some point either withdrawn ot make the item bought more rare increasing value, or turned in to buy gold to use ingame. riot games, earn a second system that's free to play cash, buy things from their shop, events provide sometimes the currency for cashers( in ur case balens ).

Wartunes, I humbly ask that you take this advice to increase your profits and economical standing. you will keep players and still attract more. you will also keep players happy so that they will stay even more so. Take a look at the auction house system on Diablo 3 and the shop system on riot games League of Legends. LoL is open source so copyright is of no issue so you have no room to complain about it, and Diablo 3 auction House style has been in use for many games before it and isn't copyrighted. You have no way to say no to this advice other than by just saying "**** the players" . news flash, we are your economy, pay attention, or nit is your choice. but if you pay, we pay, you don't pay, we don't pay. simple as that. now which one produces your checks to bring home to your familys???

Comment

hahaha samasama tayo sa wartune hahahahahaha

Comment

I am VIP and have purchased balens i agree you make it so Balens is needed to win then you loose all the free to play players which is a lot of people you will also loose people who are just vip only or peopel who purchase balens bi monthly ect. and once the majority is gone the few people who wasted a ton of money on balens will be liek son of a &*^*(&.

Comment

Swimwear looks lame in a game where you battle to the death. I want better armor not swim trunks ***???

Comment

LOL ... toss up a group of servers for F2P, and another for P2P purely.
                    I am a VIP, and i did get me a set of wings and a mount. Thats basically it, and i dont need more than that.
                    That being said, i think that the heavy cashers, will get bored of the game, WAY sooner than the non-heavy cashers, and thus leave the game faster ?

As for clothings.. I look forward to be one of the few originals left after a good month
                    Not to mention, the "one-click" sell greens and below ... wooooot O.O *PARTY*

VIP wheel.... will it get un-nerfed ?
                    I mean... nobody ive spoken to, or heard of, have EVER succeeded in grabbing some of the high-end items ?
                    Seems to me, that the wheel, starts filling up from the low value / useless junk, and has the bar fill up with that, just as theres the higher items left on the leftovers ...
                    That is kinda scrwey :-/

Comment

• Would it be help on upgrade the MATK, MDEF, MPEF...?????? Or just look nice only?

Comment

• Originally posted by R27967427 View Post
                        Would it be help on upgrade the MATK, MDEF, MPEF...?????? Or just look nice only?
                        nope...just rage
                        and nope again...not look nice )

Comment

• not impressive
                          "The WEAKER you are.. the LOUDER you bark.."
                          vavavoom : [S7] serpent's den
                          i don't BALENS.. i play HARDCORE

o3.15.2o13 QUITTED WARTUNE

Comment

• ok let me get this strait, spend 400 balens on say armor, then spend yet another 400 balens on another peace of armor, just for a 'chance' to upgrade the lv, if u fail u have wasted 400 balens cus u lose a peace no matter what!! if thats right, this is the most extortionate game on the planet by far!! seems to me like ur taking us all for a ride!!
                            Last edited by BigBadWolf!; 02-28-2013, 05:58 PM.
                            I've never been to America but I've been in some states

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbadwolf! View Post
                              ok let me get this strait, spend 400 balens on say armor, then spend yet another 400 balens on another peace of armor, just for a 'chance' to upgrade the lv, if u fail u have wasted 400 balens cus u lose a peace no matter what!! If thats right, this is the most extortionate game on the planet by far!! Seems to me like ur taking us all for a ride!!
                              lol effectively yes! However i believe two pieces of the same level has an excellent chance everytime...
                              SUPERIORMAN
                              SERVER 82
                              GUILD LEGAL-RO
                              VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                              WINGS - CHECK
                              RHINO - CHECK
                              LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

• Originally posted by xabygail View Post
                                not impressive
                                maybe not... But your picture is
                                SUPERIORMAN