Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread

Thread: Chinese Wartune a Level 50 Troops?

Squire of Statements

Chinese Wartune a Level 50 Troops?

From what I understand, the chinese version of wartune gets updates generally before we do.

My question is this:
    (1) Did the chinese version of wartune get level 50 troops?
    (2) Based on previous updates that both our wartune and their wartune got, how long does it usually take before we get the same update they got (applying only to the updates we both have gotten)?

Now I *know* we haven't had any official announcement on level 50 troops, but if there is anything hinting towards level 50 troops, feel free to detail that here.

Priest of Pontifications
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo3 View Post
    From what I understand, the chinese version of wartune gets updates generally before we do.

My question is this:
    (1) Did the chinese version of wartune get level 50 troops?
    (2) Based on previous updates that both our wartune and their wartune got, how long does it usually take before we get the same update they got (applying only to the updates we both have gotten)?

Now I *know* we haven't had any official announcement on level 50 troops, but if there is anything hinting towards level 50 troops, feel free to detail that here.
    1. dont remember , but if i dont wrong they have 40 n 60 so next will be 80
    2. very long, when i played on china they have already 1,55 we even have 1 part of 1,45 it was before xmas
    class balance crap
    cash - noncah balance crap

so game crap? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Knight of Knowledge KnowingEyes7's Avatar
    1) Yes. They have level 50 troops.
    2) Unsure. 3-4 months?

We do have an announcement on level 50 troops by the way.

This is dangerously close to being against the rules the moderators have been enforcing recently.

I am fairly certain the new templar and warlock troops will be level 50. It would only make sense.

Squire of Statements
    Quote Originally Posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    We do have an announcement on level 50 troops by the way.

Could you provide me a url to the announcement? I looked all over and could not find anything.
    Last edited by Echo3; 02-11-2013 at 06:05 PM.

R2_Stormaggedon told me and some other people on irc a day before the first announcement about patch 1.5 was made. And told us then that the lvl 50 troops would be added. Seeing now on the Patch 1.5 previewpage they made they posted Warlocks and Templars I'm fairly sure those are the lvl 50 troops would only make sense and that update is gonna be done in three parts first one end of this month
    Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

Saeraer
    GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
    Server 3 Worg Lair

Squire of Statements
    Found what I was looking for http://wartune.r2games.com/wartune_151.html there if anyone is interested.

the rule that is being enforced currently, is no images, screenshots or pics from other versions please.... or using the rules of other versions of wartune, as the rules for r2 wartune, as that has led to players becoming confused about what R2 staff are saying in the forums

anything that is up and coming and showing in the link that echo3 has posted, that is posted in the news and events forum... or that storm has talked about, with the players in the IRC chat, is permitted in the forums......
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophobe, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

Closed Thread