Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Announcement] Wartune Kabam Server Launches

Forum Admin R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[Announcement] Wartune Kabam Server Launches

Kabam's platform will be releasing two new servers for Wartune over the next week.
    • Server S12 will be an East Coast server, opening on February 14th at 1:00 PM EST.
    • Server S13 will be a West Coast server, opening on February 17th at 1o:00 AM PST.
    Name:  kserver2.jpg
Views: 1961
Size:  11.7 KB

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

Herald of Harkenings XiaohuDun is just another poster. For now.... XiaohuDun's Avatar
    kabooom...

ano kabam ?

per
    che non fate un server nitaliano

Herald of Harkenings CrisJed is just another poster. For now....
    Meciano Road, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental 6200, Philippines
    Waaaaaaaaahahaha.

hey san b makikita ang reaper minions?

Priest of Pontifications ZooParty is just another poster. For now.... ZooParty's Avatar

ummm?

Kabam is a different site that is wartune just like r2. But why post a different wartune site on here instead about your site? Does not make sense.

since this is the newest thread ill post this here. Ive been playing wartune on Kabam, I have 3 characters on 3 servers. I just made the 3rd today on the new us east server. as of yesterday when I try to buy balens it says I need a kfid or fbid and will not allow me to purchase any. now ive bought balens before, my other 2 characters are vip and ive nvr received that msg before until yesterday. when I try to make a ticket it asks for a server but guess what.... its all R2's servers and kabam's aren't on there so I cant make a ticket. so I guess what im getting at if what is a kfid or fbid? why is it saying I need those before I can buy balens when I was able to before? im getting a bit urked here, ive put money into a game and now I cant put more into it when I want to

Quote Originally Posted by ZooParty View Post
    Kabam is a different site that is wartune just like r2. But why post a different wartune site on here instead about your site? Does not make sense.
    Kabam Wartune servers are run by R2. These forums are the forums that Kabam players use. There is no where else to post Kabam announcements.
    Quote Originally Posted by AielNocturne13 View Post
    since this is the newest thread ill post this here. Ive been playing wartune on Kabam, I have 3 characters on 3 servers. I just made the 3rd today on the new us east server. as of yesterday when I try to buy balens it says I need a kfid or fbid and will not allow me to purchase any. now ive bought balens before, my other 2 characters are vip and ive nvr received that msg before until yesterday. when I try to make a ticket it asks for a server but guess what.... its all R2's servers and kabam's aren't on there so I cant make a ticket. so I guess what im getting at if what is a kfid or fbid? why is it saying I need those before I can buy balens when I was able to before? im getting a bit urked here, ive put money into a game and now I cant put more into it when I want to
    To file a ticket for a Kabam server, please use the link at the bottom of your server selection screen:
    Name:  WTKabamTicketLink.jpg
Views: 1087
Size:  13.6 KB
    Forum Moderator applications are still being accepted! Contact me for more information.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System: http://support.r2games.com
    To check the status of a ticket: http://support.r2games.com/support/support

thank you, that's the most help anyone has given me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast