[Announcement] Wartune Kabam Server Launches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Kabam Server Launches

Kabam's platform will be releasing two new servers for Wartune over the next week.
    • Server S12 will be an East Coast server, opening on February 14th at 1:00 PM EST.
    • Server S13 will be a West Coast server, opening on February 17th at 1o:00 AM PST.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kserver2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	1734397

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

kabooom...

Comment

ano kabam ?

Comment

per
        che non fate un server nitaliano

Comment

Waaaaaaaaahahaha.

Comment

hey san b makikita ang reaper minions?

Comment

ummm?

Kabam is a different site that is wartune just like r2. But why post a different wartune site on here instead about your site? Does not make sense.
              The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

since this is the newest thread ill post this here. Ive been playing wartune on Kabam, I have 3 characters on 3 servers. I just made the 3rd today on the new us east server. as of yesterday when I try to buy balens it says I need a kfid or fbid and will not allow me to purchase any. now ive bought balens before, my other 2 characters are vip and ive nvr received that msg before until yesterday. when I try to make a ticket it asks for a server but guess what.... its all R2's servers and kabam's aren't on there so I cant make a ticket. so I guess what im getting at if what is a kfid or fbid? why is it saying I need those before I can buy balens when I was able to before? im getting a bit urked here, ive put money into a game and now I cant put more into it when I want to

Comment

Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
                  Kabam is a different site that is wartune just like r2. But why post a different wartune site on here instead about your site? Does not make sense.
                  Kabam Wartune servers are run by R2. These forums are the forums that Kabam players use. There is no where else to post Kabam announcements.
                  Originally posted by AielNocturne13 View Post
                  since this is the newest thread ill post this here. Ive been playing wartune on Kabam, I have 3 characters on 3 servers. I just made the 3rd today on the new us east server. as of yesterday when I try to buy balens it says I need a kfid or fbid and will not allow me to purchase any. now ive bought balens before, my other 2 characters are vip and ive nvr received that msg before until yesterday. when I try to make a ticket it asks for a server but guess what.... its all R2's servers and kabam's aren't on there so I cant make a ticket. so I guess what im getting at if what is a kfid or fbid? why is it saying I need those before I can buy balens when I was able to before? im getting a bit urked here, ive put money into a game and now I cant put more into it when I want to
                  To file a ticket for a Kabam server, please use the link at the bottom of your server selection screen:
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	WTKabamTicketLink.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	1664309
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

thank you, that's the most help anyone has given me

Comment

why dont i see the new server online for the s12 EST was to start a 1 pm

Comment

what happen with s13?

Comment

guys,can you access you wartune?

Comment

Originally posted by czlim View Post
                            guys,can you access you wartune?

From KABAM Wartunes website:
                            All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 4-6 hours.

It's been over 6 hours

Comment

It's going to be almost 2 hours longer. You can follow the updates in this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....27-6-00-PM-PST for when the servers will be back up
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X