Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what shadow crystal do

just want to know what shadow crustl do where can i use it

You have 2 crystals you can get. You have soul crystals and shadow crystals. You asked about the shadow crystals but I'll go over both just in case. Soul crystals are needed for your daru engraving. You can find them in solo dungeons, Multi-player dungeons, Guild War rewards, VIP wheel and guild altar. The shadow crystals are found in multi-player dungeons, VIP wheel and guild altar. They are used for your daily quest. Click your quest tab, then daily tab and you'll see a quest called Shadow Crystal I, II, III and so on. You collect the crystals to complete this quest.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

So, just to clarify, the shadow crystals don't actually help you in any way other than to complete the daily quests?

Comment

Originally posted by tazkerbsy5 View Post
        So, just to clarify, the shadow crystals don't actually help you in any way other than to complete the daily quests?
        yes but you will get a lot of xp from that mission
        I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
        Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
        Fighting til' the wars won!
        (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
        Name:CyanPile
        Class:Archer
        Guild:STRONGHOLD

Comment

They make lovely earrings.
          - Very helpful site for new players

Comment