Hybrid knight vs full tank knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    yeah trying to look for a fixed mpd 1 knight 2 archers 1 mage (need mage to have 50 set though)
    I use level 40 legend, it works just as well. As for DT party, I'd like to have a knight with level 2 Apollo with me... for the sake of archers' rage runes. With 2 mages, 1 archer, 1 knight, try to keep the Apollo up as soon as possible, archer doesn't need to Deep Freeze unless rage reduction from ring set procs, Scatter at 2 stack, Incendiary when possible, mages do their job at healing as usual.

And as for the OP's question, hybrid build is better, If you're a light casher, I suggest you focus on Pdef more, after all, two classes use Patk. High HP (try to reach 45k at least) and high Block will be your defense against mages, if you have time to farm for legend jewels and rings, put some Mdef gems in. If you can have 45k HP without one of your HP gems, replace it with Mdef, and so on.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

we run with 2 knights 1 archer 1 mage threw DT fine dont say knights are useless there lol

Comment

ahhhh please an hybrid build

Comment

In response to some comments:
          you dont need to buy super casher for hybrid..
          im hybrid, i dont even buy all rods for gears (and vip) im r1 knight with my hybrid build, beating many knights cashing harder then me (even if i were to remove therion, i would still be strongest knight)
          my skill build:
          maxed:
          slasher
          ulti slasher
          passives (lvl 2 tenacity, getting apollo shield next in 64)
          2 delphic dest/whirlwind/agoran shield
          3 trasher
          1 reverse dmg

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
            In response to some comments:
            you dont need to buy super casher for hybrid..
            im hybrid, i dont even buy all rods for gears (and vip) im r1 knight with my hybrid build, beating many knights cashing harder then me (even if i were to remove therion, i would still be strongest knight)
            my skill build:
            maxed:
            slasher
            ulti slasher
            passives (lvl 2 tenacity, getting apollo shield next in 64)
            2 delphic dest/whirlwind/agoran shield
            3 trasher
            1 reverse dmg
            I call you on this.

Bare minimum is to socket all. Hope you meant this - for if not, you're not competing against a real "casher". If they *are* a casher by some stretch of the imagination, they royally stink at PvP.

Your skill build needs to be reworked btw. It looks to be half offense and half defense. This is coming from a L70/T22 knight.

Comment

You don't need uber casher
              It's possible as long as you're a player that afford sock rods.
              Get catacomb gems - use HP & vary the 2 others with hp,pdef,mdef and good guild skills, not so hard really, there's 2 knights that have done that pretty good for our server, neither 'uber casher' just for sock rods.
              hmm
              Patt, EWD, Goddess Blessing & PDEF/MDEF/BLOCK for lvl 40,50,60 is easy& work good
              S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
              Mage: Existence (G.M)
              BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

There's a lot of suggestions around. XD
                I guess I'm going to go for hybrid side but with a little more tank. I'll work on my stats 1st base on the suggestions I've seen and show you my results for any more suggestions.

Thx for the help guys. Stick around for a bit

Comment

Working...
                X