No announcement yet.

The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: The Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice ! im so excited!but i dont see the cross server battlegrounds. when it will release?
    I win! You lose! >

Comment

we already have the tiger mount its stable lvl 5 i believe just nobody can afford it yet

Comment

whats the date of this update? i can't wait
        S32 - Chaos Field
        Guild - SKYLOTUS
        Name - SweetandLove
        :D :D

Everyone came from Weak before they became Strong... ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
          He thinks it's better IF they update it now. He never said that they WILL update it now. Theirs a difference between IF and WILL.
          Facepalm. I quoted the wrong post.
          Originally posted by dking87 View Post
          Need to be lvl 50 for new troops
          That was the one I meant to quote. And you know this how? Or are you guessing?
          Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
          Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
          #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
          #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
            Facepalm. I quoted the wrong post.

That was the one I meant to quote. And you know this how? Or are you guessing?
            Well i think he guess on the fact they did say at some point that there will be 50, 60, 70 and 80 units.

So unless that has changed then it would naturally be the 50 comming now anything else would not make sense.

But we will see.

Comment

they said friday so its this friday the 22nd?

Comment

Originally posted by QueenOfThorns View Post
                they said friday so its this friday the 22nd?
                Friday is the time of news not the time of the patch. Don't be holding your breathe on the 22nd cause no one official has posted anything about the timing of the patch update.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

new troops need lvl 50. i know that for sure

Comment

Nice tiger mount =) how can we get it ?
                    Lissandra
                    Server 53 - 907k BR - Lord Divine since 02.03.2013 // Vip-9 since 01.10.2013 // Myt. Dragon Rider since 06.09.2014
                    roooar 136k matk unbuffed xD

Mage Forever !

Comment

very very cool. looking forward to this however the one question i have is : so what happens to the armor i currently have on at the moment and how about the the level 55 armor i bought and busy upgrading it at the moment so when i level to 55 what would i do then keep it or go custom? just wondering...
                      Regards,

Character Name: RaZoRâ„¢
                      Server Name:
                      [S78] Mortling Stronghold
                      Class: Knight
                      BR: 380K+ and growing

Comment

Looks more fun and exciting in wartune ^_^ yeeehaaaa ^_^
                        S121 GREYBURN

Character Name: SEYER
                        CLASS: KNIGHT
                        GUILD: APOCALYPTO
                        POSITION: ASSIST. GUILD MASTER

Comment

guys the troop level is 55 i think because i saw in chinese vedio with 52 baracks

Comment

Originally posted by R26191045 View Post
                            very very cool. looking forward to this however the one question i have is : so what happens to the armor i currently have on at the moment and how about the the level 55 armor i bought and busy upgrading it at the moment so when i level to 55 what would i do then keep it or go custom? just wondering...
                            I imagine you still wear your 55 gear as in video it shows a hidden clothing button as well. but that's speculation on my part

Comment

Originally posted by HRFlatline View Post
                              I imagine you still wear your 55 gear as in video it shows a hidden clothing button as well. but that's speculation on my part
                              clothes will be on a new tab in the inventory screen, they are only a skin to change the look of the gear you have on..
                              they do add rage but no stats and they can be upgraded aswell.

Originally posted by Hawk72692 View Post
                              guys the troop level is 55 i think because i saw in chinese vedio with 52 baracks
                              new troops are lvl 50 required.

Comment

its going to be amazing

Comment

Working...
                                X