Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: The Video

Nice ! im so excited!but i dont see the cross server battlegrounds. when it will release?
    I win! You lose! >

we already have the tiger mount its stable lvl 5 i believe just nobody can afford it yet

Herald of Harkenings Twinheaddragon is just another poster. For now.... Twinheaddragon's Avatar
    whats the date of this update? i can't wait

Priest of Pontifications StevenDeschain is just another poster. For now.... StevenDeschain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxykotton View Post
    He thinks it's better IF they update it now. He never said that they WILL update it now. Theirs a difference between IF and WILL.
    Facepalm. I quoted the wrong post.
    Quote Originally Posted by dking87 View Post
    Need to be lvl 50 for new troops
    That was the one I meant to quote. And you know this how? Or are you guessing?

Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD had its fifth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
    Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
    #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click here to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
    #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click here for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

What does this stat do guide!

Priest of Pontifications Nimras186 is just another poster. For now....
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenDeschain View Post
    Facepalm. I quoted the wrong post.

That was the one I meant to quote. And you know this how? Or are you guessing?
    Well i think he guess on the fact they did say at some point that there will be 50, 60, 70 and 80 units.

So unless that has changed then it would naturally be the 50 comming now anything else would not make sense.

But we will see.

they said friday so its this friday the 22nd?

Knight of Knowledge Serrin is just another poster. For now.... Serrin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfThorns View Post
    they said friday so its this friday the 22nd?
    Friday is the time of news not the time of the patch. Don't be holding your breathe on the 22nd cause no one official has posted anything about the timing of the patch update.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psc838fdda.jpg

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

new troops need lvl 50. i know that for sure

Herald of Harkenings Moncheria is just another poster. For now.... Moncheria's Avatar
    Nice tiger mount =) how can we get it ?

Minstrel of Messages RaZoRKM is just another poster. For now....
    very very cool. looking forward to this however the one question i have is : so what happens to the armor i currently have on at the moment and how about the the level 55 armor i bought and busy upgrading it at the moment so when i level to 55 what would i do then keep it or go custom? just wondering...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast