No announcement yet.

New Troops: Spellsword vs. Dark Mage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I saw on newer version, the new MATK troops are far superior because they have AOE.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
      I have knights. And magic att enlightment lvl 3. My magic att go up with 2-300, Can you still say it doesn't work?
      So your saying that it doesn't matter if a knight's stats say physical attack you still get a percentage of their attack added to your magic attack? I would not have thought it would work that way but i believe you.

Comment

And another thing, why on earth do they not give us specifics about new content before they implement it? I would think most people would want to digest new information before it's rolled out. Perfect example of this was the clothes. The information help was not very helpful at all and I wasted balens trying to upgrade them.

Comment

^^ they made you waste balens on purpose... however it was pretty easy if you really read it. just costs a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
            And another thing, why on earth do they not give us specifics about new content before they implement it? I would think most people would want to digest new information before it's rolled out. Perfect example of this was the clothes. The information help was not very helpful at all and I wasted balens trying to upgrade them.
            Originally posted by RcKstar View Post
            ^^ they made you waste balens on purpose... however it was pretty easy if you really read it. just costs a lot.
            Because they don't know how it works.
            They are just publisher of the game, not the developer.

In addition, many of the typo bugs in talent descriptions are not fixed. This is because they don't know what it should be.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
              From what I saw on newer version, the new MATK troops are far superior because they have AOE.
              Not at all. The templars are far superior.

Comment

I will level to 64 today. I have 100 mil daru with only level 3 enlightenment. The estimate calc says it will take 100 mil daru to level new troops to 64.

I'm not sure if i should level my troops to 64 or have them be a couple levels lower to upgrade enlightenment.

What would you guys do?

Comment

Working...
                X