Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legends of Balenor

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the sixth day following the server merge

Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards!
    • Top 1 – 3 Players: 5,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 100 and Soul Crystal x 300
    • Top 4 – 10 Players: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 30 and Soul Crystal x 100
    About this paragraph not true we did not get this when merged (server 53 and 51)

Comment

what happen to s80 oakenfield Fort when will we get merge

Comment

So peapole from newer servers can leave and start over couse they have no chance to be anywhere near top.. High duel reward from arena gone, wining guild battle no chance too. And wb will die in no time also. thanks r2games...

Comment

Hm. I think server 4 oceanic on kongregate should be too merged with some other servers. Because it's so low amount of people on it now.

Comment

bad topic.
            i hate that.

Comment

Merge for 101 with 104 it's a little too soon. While most players from 101 are wearing 55set and the newer server 104 is not. It's okay with this but the compensation pack for the 104 is no where near good enough. And to be honest, it's really pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylim View Post
                Merge for 101 with 104 it's a little too soon. While most players from 101 are wearing 55set and the newer server 104 is not. It's okay with this but the compensation pack for the 104 is no where near good enough. And to be honest, it's really pathetic.
                More insult than compensation.. If thay had any sense they would give exp scrolls and stamina potions. That would at least help abit.

Comment

Originally posted by Spawnas View Post
                  More insult than compensation.. If thay had any sense they would give exp scrolls and stamina potions. That would at least help abit.
                  Exactly! no clue what are they thinking....

Comment

please merge Oceanic servers too like S81 with S85
                    permanent ban those hackers!
                    to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                    how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

"The following servers to be merged are:
                      Croftvalley Tower (S84), Broadborough Castle (S88), and Streganna Plateau (S91) will be merged together."

umm what about s82? when will we be Merged?

Stay in the Lite..............

Comment

Great News ..... Glad to meet new friends from (S88) Broadborough Castle and (S91) Streganna Plateau ......

7ziper (S84) Croftvalley Tower

Comment

omg merge so unfair 101 is so far ahead of us what are you guys thinking with some a weak compensation pack??? they have like many mmore wb, mpd runs etc.... they are so many 60+ we not have anyone 60 yet!!! i want free legendary stone!!! crypt tokens!!! and gold/daru for extra wb they get!!!!

Comment

omg this is not good for me i have both a account on S88 and S91 witch i play both so what happens if thay merge do i lose 1 of them and all there items i buyed i used alot of balens on both servers

Comment

s79 skipped over, c'mon we need merger too!

Comment

Originally posted by kampfas View Post
                                omg this is not good for me i have both a account on S88 and S91 witch i play both so what happens if thay merge do i lose 1 of them and all there items i buyed i used alot of balens on both servers
                                you wont loose anything , you will just result to have 2 account on same server.

Comment

Working...
                                X