[Patch Notes] CS 2/21 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
    Say bye bye to all free players, this game just died. Half the population of all servers gonna quit now watch.
    Pretty much I am not a casher so I am probably going to quit after this **!

Comment

Miscellaneous Change
      Pet Extravaganza rewards for Battle Bear are now bound.

Time to quit. s2pid CS

Comment

The fact that cashing for gmuts is like a complete fail, because they cost more then MC but u only get half the # in a pack.

Comment

well players cant abuse the pet extravaganza event anymore lol nice thumbs up

Comment

this game doesnt gives a chance for free player or regular vip buyer to compete

Comment

*** ? great events -__- been the same ones as about 4 weeks ago *** ? =/ out of events ? =/ and why in the world would u guys make the Gmuts bound ? u ******* need 38 for 1 try and u can get 2 a day..... 19 days for 1 try >__<

awsome changes R2 it keeps me thinking more and more about quiting this game. u only care about the 5% of casher instead of the other 95% who doesn't cash. tnx alot for making it impossible for the non cashers to get geared up in this game >__<

Comment

One of the player's worst nightmare has finally come.
                IGN: (S24)elfstone
                Class: Hybrid Ranger (STR builder)
                Level: Eidolon (120)
                Pet: Super Demon,Fire Lord,Burning Angel Gen2

Server: (S24)Tundara
                Spouse: ♥ (S24)Cake ♥
                Guild: â€* (S29)UnderWorld â€* :cool:

"Never complain and never explain" by SoFa_kingDom_Potato’̿’̿ ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ’̿’

Comment

Hey Guys!
                  Did you all notice that under the Mount Upgrade Token Exchange stand PERMANENT

Comment

good job r2games for making the gmuts bound haha super fail!!

Comment

So just checked, they made ALL GMUTS from all mount rewards bound not just Battle Bear, you ♥♥♥♥.
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-21-2013, 12:48 PM. Reason: language

Comment

NOW IM GONNA QUIT! BECAUSE OF THIS GREATER MOUNT UPGRADE TOKEN (BOUND) NOW ONLY RICH PEOPLE CAN UPGRADE THERE MOUNT ONLY CASHER WILL BE THE BEST MOUNT OF THIS GAME! NOW MANY PLAYER WILL BE QUIT YOU RUINED CRYSTAL SAGA!! THIS GAME IS FOR OFFICIALLY FOR RICH PEOPLE USE YOUR BRAIN DUDE! NOT MONEY!
                        I THOUGHT THIS GAME IS FOR PEOPLE WHO GOT NO BUDGET TO PAY THIS GAME AND PLAY NORMAL AND NOW THE GAME IS RUINED FOR SUCH A BAD DECITION!!
                        DONT BE SO SELFISH!!
                        IM QUIT!!!

Comment

Totally breaks my heart.
                          I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

Asu gm"e koyo jembut kontol babi....wes do pensi wae asu kopet.....altku wes meh 45 nggo opo iki>>>gme koyo jembuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttt

Comment

Mount Upgrade Token Exchange (Permanent!) thats every day 2 gmuts i wont mind ha not just for 1 week
                              I smell

Comment

Thank you for the events R2.

Profile:

Server: Ẵṅḡẻḽ Ῐï*—ḽẵṅï*‘
                                IGN : Azrielle
                                Class : ✞Priest (Holy/Blood)
                                Zodiac : Leo (The Lion) =^♥^=
                                Lvl/Plane : Lvl 120 Eidolon
                                Guild : ╰☆╮Serenity♡
                                Position: 皇后 [kou gou - Japanese term for "Empress"] (Guild Master)
                                Honor Rank: Emperor++

"Some things you see with your eyes; others you see with your heart."

"To err is human; to purr is feline" ~ ♥ ♥ ♥

(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Comment

Working...
                                X