Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] CS 2/21 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** yea...
    :v
    i'll go back crystal legacy...!!
    SERVER : [48][Nebulan Ridge]
    Plane : [Mortal]
    Mount : [Battle Bear]
    Guild : [48] [HUNTER]
    Pet : [Baby Demon], [Bone Dragon],[Baby Angel], [Teeka]
    Honor : [Marquis]

:cool::confused::o:p

Comment

• Originally posted by jroyson View Post
      GM is lazy he want to everybody quiting the game ...because of the GMUT is now bound...me too im so angry with you because i have alt now lvl 45 but i did not collect it because of the announcement that the GMUT is now bound....please fix it so that the people still want to play dont be lazy please use ur mind how to get money...and we need gold to sell it to other people...GMUT is very useless please use ur mind ...please fix it thank you !!!
      GM don't have brain exactly..!!!
      :v
      SERVER : [48][Nebulan Ridge]
      Plane : [Mortal]
      Mount : [Battle Bear]
      Guild : [48] [HUNTER]
      Pet : [Baby Demon], [Bone Dragon],[Baby Angel], [Teeka]
      Honor : [Marquis]

:cool::confused::o:p

Comment

• LOL GM very lazy ***

Comment

• WTFvdge. bound.

Comment

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

• how to have free crystal??????

Comment

• See r2 i think you should listen to the cs community alot of people think this is a really bad idea and a stupid move.. i think its about time you posted sumthing on this as a reply to your players/customers and community

Comment

• Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
                  4-5 days to make an army of alts? You have no idea what you're talking about, you could make maybe 4-6 lvl 45 alts in that time running multiple accounts at once which would barely get you anywhere in the scheme of things upgrading your mount. Plus people are mad cause they just lost the only reasonable option as non-cashers to get gmuts. All you alt haters are too lazy to make alts yourselves and don't want to be at a disadvantage because of your own laziness or because you want all the money you spent to give you a huge advantage. Stop hating on alt makers it's part of the game, if it weren't none of us would do it. Seems like the only people complaining about "alt abuse" are people that have never gone through the trouble of making alts themselves. It's not easy, it's time consuming, it's difficult to do alongside a main character and it gives us non-cashers a better chance at competing with cashers especially heavy cashers.
                  I'm not hating on alts, if you can play multiple characters at once, go for it. People are just blowing this whole thing out of proportion. I don't cash (I think I've spent like 50 bucks) and I've progressed quite slowly compared to others on my server. How is getting the gmut reward the "only reasonable option" to get gmuts? by doing the daily events since I've been the appropriate level, I've accumulate quite a few gmuts, you just have to be willing to put in the time and effort.
                  Oh, and I never said 4-5 days to make an army of alts, if you read what I said correctly, I said it takes 4-5 days to get to L.45, which it does if you do it slowly. When I first started playing, it took me 1 day to get to L.30 and on my 2nd day I was L.40 (then I slowed down to do dungeons to upgrade soul, ect..) and that was just from doing main/daily quests, so I'm sure others that know the game better than I do can do it just as easily.

Comment

• Woah 19 pages on this event??
                    ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                    IGN: Mary Magdalene
                    Class: Mage
                    LVL: 44
                    BR: 1194
                    Full level 40 epic set

Comment

• k,ioo9pbkbfpbbbbbvfvbfvbp

Comment

• +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------------------------

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                        -----------------------++++++++

Comment

• Well R2 i Think your fans have spoken if you are truly a game of the people then show it and give them what they want this is outrageous Low lvls on the server use there gmuts for gold i use to give them dual wings and a lcl 1 frag for there gmuts because all the scions on our server are in one guild and take every gmut so no one else can get. Now if you truly truly think yourself as a good game you will help the people of R2 to be able to love this game not hate it this is an amazing game even though the prices are outrageous i mean come on like 300$ for a BA or DK or GT is way to high but i dont complain cause you give us stuff in the game for that. But now your taking away the largest part of people being able to get more than just a whimpy BB. I believe in this game and i believe you will do what is right and change it back to the way it was. Yes sadly people do use alts to get them i have one myself but she is only lvl 41 and i do not lvl her anymore than that, everything i get i earn from playing hard. Now your telling me that i have to use money to get GT or it will take me a year to get one by getting 2 gmuts a day, i say no no this is unfair to those who cannot aford to pay. I hope you will dwell on this think of how you would feel if you found an amazing game to play then they told you after you get so close NOPE GOT TO PAY TO PLAY. Think long and hard about this cause it could cause you to lose alot of fans and alot of money as you can see from the 20 pages of complaints.

Comment

• Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                            What you really mean is people make an army of alts and get to L.45 (which only takes about 4-5 days) for the gmut reward to stock up their main character, and now they're mad because they can no longer do that.
                            yes thats what I mean , Not everyone finds GMUTs Usefull for themselfs enough they prefer to upgrade their wings(HW,EW,DF) , soul(PC) and pets(MC , MS ,Pet Breading Ensurance ect)
                            Crystal Saga
                            Plane : Scion☆彡
                            Character : (S46)Selphie
                            Guild : (S34)GUILDLESS

If The Whole World Was Blind Who Would You Impress?

Comment

• Never got an alt and i dont need 1 to make me strong.I only pay the vip once per month.Im 120 Eido with gryphon mount and im not complaining about bound gmuts,about casher people,Those who pay make me play "free" so i dont mind Stop crying and play the game,dont like it quit,there are so many games that you dont know wich one to chose.Just waiting the new frag weapon...1 Year till last and 1st update..Like many of you said "There are many ways to make gmust",Many people got gorilla when they was scion or eido,and you just cry cause you don have it at lvl 50 mortal..Play the game and have fun.

Comment

• Pfft yeah R2 is got a point but missed one completely let me ask you this where did you get most of your gmuts and dont even say from scion cause anyone who plays the game know thats a lie people get most of theres from buying them from other people in stareglade and yes you can say what you want cause you got yours already and dont really need gmuts anymore. Well how about the rest of the players who are now stuck only getting like 2-3 a day or 4-5 if they have time to doo every single thing on the game. I to Buy VIP everymonth but i do not have time to show up to every event or collect up 90 muts a day sometimes. An i am not he only one either as you can see we have over 19 pages of people in same situation as me. An id bet 5$ that if you didnt have a gryphon already you would be ****** to so why dont you get back on your high horse and go back to your server if you really wanted people to stop winning you wouldnt come out here winning about them complaining. As a wise man once said hatred only begets hatred so take yours somewhere else.
                                Last edited by Spartacusfrantz; 02-23-2013, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X