Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 217

Thread: [Patch Notes] CS 2/21 Server Update

  1. #21
    *** ? great events -__- been the same ones as about 4 weeks ago *** ? =/ out of events ? =/ and why in the world would u guys make the Gmuts bound ? u ******* need 38 for 1 try and u can get 2 a day..... 19 days for 1 try >__<

    awsome changes R2 it keeps me thinking more and more about quiting this game. u only care about the 5% of casher instead of the other 95% who doesn't cash. tnx alot for making it impossible for the non cashers to get geared up in this game >__<

  2. #22
    Minstrel of Messages elfstone is just another poster. For now.... elfstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Inside my Hellwing's tummy. (屮゚Д゚)屮
    Posts
    50
    One of the player's worst nightmare has finally come.
    IGN: (S24)elfstone
    Class: Hybrid Ranger (STR builder)
    Level: Eidolon (120)
    Pet: Super Demon,Fire Lord,Burning Angel Gen2

    Server: (S24)Tundara
    Spouse: ♥ (S24)Cake
    Guild: † (S29)UnderWorld

    "Never complain and never explain" by SoFa_kingDom_Potato’̿’̿ ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ’̿’

  3. #23
    Herald of Harkenings SuperZelgadis is just another poster. For now....
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    14
    Hey Guys!
    Did you all notice that under the Mount Upgrade Token Exchange stand PERMANENT

  4. #24
    good job r2games for making the gmuts bound haha super fail!!

  5. #25
    Squire of Statements Iomega0318 is just another poster. For now.... Iomega0318's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Dirt City, TX
    Posts
    111
    So just checked, they made ALL GMUTS from all mount rewards bound not just Battle Bear, you ♥♥♥♥.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-21-2013 at 01:48 PM. Reason: language

  6. #26
    NOW IM GONNA QUIT! BECAUSE OF THIS GREATER MOUNT UPGRADE TOKEN (BOUND) NOW ONLY RICH PEOPLE CAN UPGRADE THERE MOUNT ONLY CASHER WILL BE THE BEST MOUNT OF THIS GAME! NOW MANY PLAYER WILL BE QUIT YOU RUINED CRYSTAL SAGA!! THIS GAME IS FOR OFFICIALLY FOR RICH PEOPLE USE YOUR BRAIN DUDE! NOT MONEY!
    I THOUGHT THIS GAME IS FOR PEOPLE WHO GOT NO BUDGET TO PAY THIS GAME AND PLAY NORMAL AND NOW THE GAME IS RUINED FOR SUCH A BAD DECITION!!
    DONT BE SO SELFISH!!
    IM QUIT!!!

  7. #27
    Priest of Pontifications yosilangpo is just another poster. For now.... yosilangpo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Shine of Ariel
    Posts
    459
    Totally breaks my heart.

    I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.


  8. #28
    Asu gm"e koyo jembut kontol babi....wes do pensi wae asu kopet.....altku wes meh 45 nggo opo iki>>>gme koyo jembuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttt

  9. #29
    Minstrel of Messages ThePoes is just another poster. For now.... ThePoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    84
    Mount Upgrade Token Exchange (Permanent!) thats every day 2 gmuts i wont mind ha not just for 1 week

  10. #30
    Minstrel of Messages Holy~Kitty is just another poster. For now.... Holy~Kitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tengoku no Neko
    Posts
    88
    Thank you for the events R2.


    Profile:


    Server: Ẵṅḡẻḽ Ῐḽẵṅ
    IGN : Azrielle
    Class : Priest (Holy/Blood)
    Zodiac : Leo (The Lion) =^^=
    Lvl/Plane : Lvl 120 Eidolon
    Guild : ╰☆╮Serenity♡
    Position: 皇后 [kou gou - Japanese term for "Empress"] (Guild Master)
    Honor Rank: Emperor++



    "Some things you see with your eyes; others you see with your heart."


    "To err is human; to purr is feline" ~ ♥ ♥ ♥

    (っ◕‿◕)っ ♥



+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts