Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] CS 2/21 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should have made it bound from the very beginning, would've prevented the spam of alts for the bear's rewards.
    Hybrid Ranger
    Monophobia
    120 Eidolon
    Cheurna Gorge

≈ ..Death is the most beautiful form of art ..Blood is the prettiest shade of red ≈

Comment

Well, this hurts, while we, who started early, had an unlimited gmut exchange (unbound), newer players only had the limited gmut exchange.
      Now you are taking away any possibility for a new unbound gmut exchange by making it permanent.

I don't see any new players catching up on mounts anymore unless they cash. This is gonna be REALLY boring.

Comment

If many disagreed with the fact the pet extravaganza is bound... will it be changed? I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this once again pushes out non -cash players from having as much opportunity as the rest.. (and I am a cash player therefore my opinion is unbiased..)
        Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

Originally posted by Gimblewart View Post
          If many disagreed with the fact the pet extravaganza is bound... will it be changed? I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this once again pushes out non -cash players from having as much opportunity as the rest.. (and I am a cash player therefore my opinion is unbiased..)
          It never even seems like they listen or care about us non cash players, they don't even seem to acknowledge most peoples replies to these things anyways.. but I am glad at least you know where I am coming from, on Kabam we have a few cash players and I am not one of them.. I have literally been saving for a month to just get one try on my Gorilla and I was just about to get at least one more try out of my alt I worked to get to 45 and then this **..

Comment

I think having the Extravaganza rewards for Battle Bear are now bound might be a good idea. It would lower the need to create alts to farm GMUTS. I'm seen people get Hellwing because of alt getting to level 45. There's is always the option to buy GMUTS from other people and probably with this event we can increase the price and demand to make some profits. Already got Hellwing and with over 200 GMUTS in vault I'm going to make some quick easy gold by opening my shop and selling GMUTS.

Comment

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ... Seriously ?? are you insane ?? . LVL 55 requirement in Gmut exchange and its bound are you kidding us R2 ??
              IGN: (S29)Visayas
              Server: The Molten Highlands
              Class: Knight (Hybrid)
              Honor Rank: Emperor
              Current lvl: Eidolon 80+
              Guild: (S6)Athena

Comment

no more alts then

Comment

Are you actually kidding me right now,bound so that means people will have to buy them from your fate shop which cost some of us alot of money in real life i know i wouldn't fork out that ammount of money just to upgrade sumthn in game and by the looks of it that is all you care about is money dont you think alot of us put enough in your wallets to keep you up and running, you would not be up and running if everybody quit due to you doing things like this... what next other items will be bound also...this is ridiculous it really is.
                  IGN: (S23)TrixyFairy
                  Eidolon: Lv.112 (Mage)
                  Guild: (None)

IGN: (S23)HiddenSecret
                  Scion: Lv.45 (Knight)
                  Guild: Crystaltm

IGN: (S32)Ghoulina
                  Scion: Lv.64 (Mage)
                  Guild: FTW

Comment

Good job R2, freebies can shut it and find another game to leech on. You wont be missed.
                    mmmm, hamsters everywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by StrawberryIceCream View Post
                      I think having the Extravaganza rewards for Battle Bear are now bound might be a good idea. It would lower the need to create alts to farm GMUTS. I'm seen people get Hellwing because of alt getting to level 45. There's is always the option to buy GMUTS from other people and probably with this event we can increase the price and demand to make some profits. Already got Hellwing and with over 200 GMUTS in vault I'm going to make some quick easy gold by opening my shop and selling GMUTS.
                      We dont want to increase the price the gmuts on our server it has not long gone up in price ppl will be wanting to sell them at sumthn like 50g for this its a ridiculous idea. even one person with 5 backpack pages can only gather so much loot to get about 40g every 1hr or so

Comment

Originally posted by Iomega0318 View Post
                        It never even seems like they listen or care about us non cash players, they don't even seem to acknowledge most peoples replies to these things anyways.. but I am glad at least you know where I am coming from, on Kabam we have a few cash players and I am not one of them.. I have literally been saving for a month to just get one try on my Gorilla and I was just about to get at least one more try out of my alt I worked to get to 45 and then this **..
                        Absolutely... If they were going to make it bound they should have done it from the beginning. Older players had the chance to use the benefits of the extravaganza... newer player who are already behind, and do not cash have absolutely no chance of catching up except for a long long wait. I think if people are putting in the effort to make alts to 45 and tbh thats hard work, they deserve to be able to have 'unbound' items. I wish r2 actually considered their players and not the tiny majority that doesn't exactly care.
                        Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

Great lack of creativity r2. Redoing old events over and over. People I'm sure will be quitting over this.

Comment

Why doesn't R2 just listen to their players for once just once instead of thinking about yourselves and how much money you could be rolling in i cash maybe 1-2weeks maybe but i am not even going to do that i got much better things to go and spend my money on then ur crapola game for failing players of crystal saga

Comment

Ayee i know right... that'd take a miracle... like i know they are doing their job blah blah blah but, without a player base.. there are no jobs for them... the pet extravaganza was the one thing everyone could use for 'equal opportunity'
                              Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

maybe there are some power detest your 'equal opportunity" who knows
                                They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                                But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Working...
                                X