No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] CS 2/21 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, putting gmuts bound will hurt everyone. I believe is a terrible idea at this moment considering the only hope [for everyone] dreaming of upgrading their current mount is only making alts. Even making alts for others takes about a week. If you would like to wait about 3 years of your life to get HellWings, be my guest, but it's not happening with me. It's already bad enough that crystal saga requires your every bit of attention and time, but it just hit me. This game no longer requires entry level kids and adults to experience what Crystal Saga has to offer. Even asking other payers around "when are you gonig to upgrade your current mount?" 900% absolute it will be a sadden expression in their faces and answers because of how long does it take to upgrade it. As we, the community of Crystal Saga and many loyal players believe it is an unjustice to make gmuts bound. This has trully proven how belligerent this action has striken upon our hopes of playing further ahead. As of right now, viewing this patch notes requires cash base only gmuts or wait years to upgrade to Gorilla Titan. This is honestly an outstanding dooms day and nightmare for any player right now. Not only my friends stop playing this game regarding of how time consuming it influence in the their lifes. However, the online friends that are playing right now will visulized this as an act of blasphemy/Rage towards the players. Not to mention the players who already have the lastest mounts have nothing to worry about and move on. But what about that other 99.9 percent of the population that wants to play and have fun?

If this decision stays, it is inevitable that i will no longer play crystal saga.
    Last edited by KidSess; 02-21-2013, 06:29 AM.
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

this the downfall of crystal saga

Comment

Now, we will call this game CASHER SAGA, LOLOLOLOL
        :: LOOK AT IT GO ::
        IGN : Houndini
        Level : Scion/5x
        Server : Bearpaw Valley

Comment

Finally making the game fair and square had enough of those players making alts just to get gmuts how about know lets see how will you get your mounst now
          (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
          "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Originally posted by Mjulius_12 View Post
            Finally making the game fair and square had enough of those players making alts just to get gmuts how about know lets see how will you get your mounst now
            How is that fair and square when it takes time and hard working people to lvl alts to lvl 45...wth that cant even get u 1 star on your mount that is not fair
            IGN: (S23)TrixyFairy
            Eidolon: Lv.112 (Mage)
            Guild: (None)

IGN: (S23)HiddenSecret
            Scion: Lv.45 (Knight)
            Guild: Crystaltm

IGN: (S32)Ghoulina
            Scion: Lv.64 (Mage)
            Guild: FTW

Comment

Great event!!! I love these updates...giving us more reasons to quit and move to better games.

Comment

lol i sense sarcasm and i like it
                IGN: (S23)TrixyFairy
                Eidolon: Lv.112 (Mage)
                Guild: (None)

IGN: (S23)HiddenSecret
                Scion: Lv.45 (Knight)
                Guild: Crystaltm

IGN: (S32)Ghoulina
                Scion: Lv.64 (Mage)
                Guild: FTW

Comment

R.I.P Crystal Saga
                  Server : S63
                  Class : ?
                  Name : ?
                  Level : ?

All you need to know is I will be playing there!

Comment

Originally posted by TrixyFairy View Post
                    #

There are loads of people raging in game about this that dont want to post here. Probably because they know that R2 wont listen and they will just end up quitting then R2 wont have a leg to stand on without their trusted players and or cashers without money there is not way R2 would be able to hold up the server and host it
                    yep some people already left QQ
                    Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

Originally posted by Mjulius_12 View Post
                      I think its fair. EVERYONE had the opportunity to make the alts. Not everyone has the opportunity to cash. Considering people already had lots of time to claim the gmut from pet extravaganza, it would be fair to newer players who cant cash to have the equal chance.
                      Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

s60 is a ghost town now and 61 is soon to be good job r2games

Comment

ikr so many have deleted their characters on ours..
                          Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

Play broken realm if not play crystal saga :P r2 probably bounded the gmuts coz broken realm is getting more popular
                            1 WORD
                            SWAG

Comment

GM why the gmunts is bound?? and plz do new event very2x good event plz im myrtel

Comment

"I'm gonna quit because I can't exchange gmuts!!! WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH" Kids need to grow up.

Comment

Working...
                                X