No announcement yet.

Key run destroyed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, its taken 2 months and i have almost 2 pieces. We are doing the summoner asap to avoid the limit and taking everybody we can. As for archers, u can use the 40 set, but I am going for the 50 set.....way better, hurts more and will last longer the only thing that SUX about taking 4 months is the same bloody map every day .... yawn. I am a mage and 9 runs a day to take my party members through moonden.... SHOOT ME NOW! we have fun and socialize, but god. Now they are going to ruin the game, I am not playing this forever..... I am glad its harder, but so so repetitive, its making my eyes bleed.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

i have 2 pieces of 60 wil make legend armor tomorrow and need little crystloids to make the helm..necklace will take a while to get but that puts me ahead a bit...but thats very unfair for other players.i see no point in having the 60 set and being "o.p" if everyone i want to kill quit and if my guildies quit i see no point in playing also...but im hoping for the best that its a bug or if it isnt exactly a bug i hope its 5 per person per run..and you nerf temple nm or atleast make it 1 crystaloid per solo dgn run..cause what is the crystaloid 85 balens in shop...i bet you a BILLION DOLLARS that you will nevvvveerrrr see me buy one......................but end of day im hoping its a bug lol
      IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
        A lot of lvl 70+ Knights use 55 pvp set because as I stated earlier it is the best gear available for them apart from the 60 pve set (which takes either lots of money or time to obtain). So yes, it is acceptable....and normal as my comment earlier mentioned "You should use the best gear possible that is available for your level." A lvl 65 toon using lvl 40 gear is not normal or ideal. And Condorhero claiming a 55 pvp set archer struggling in Demon Temple, well he must be a POS toon or be completely clueless on how to do the mp cause I've run the mp with plenty and never had an issue.
        It's to rubber band people together. There's already a disparity in most every other aspect of the game.

DT can still be a temporary problem if a member of your has issues - so saying Condor's a "POS toon" is harsh. I highly doubt anyone who has run DT is "completely clueless" on how to attack it - since people will relay the proper information if someone is having a hard time with the rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          I know what I am talking about. I have beaten demon temple daily.

When an archer with 55pvp set joins my team, we struggle because of rage issues. An archer with 40 legend set runs smoothly.

Seeing that I am one of the first on my server to beat demon, i think I know what I am talking about.
          yup pve set with legend 40 is enough for moon or dt with the right party. however even 60 pve legend is not enough for DT NM. lol
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

A lot of lvl 70+ Knights use 55 pvp set because as I stated earlier it is the best gear available for them apart from the 60 pve set (which takes either lots of money or time to obtain). So yes, it is acceptable....and normal as my comment earlier mentioned "You should use the best gear possible that is available for your level." A lvl 65 toon using lvl 40 gear is not normal or ideal. And Condorhero claiming a 55 pvp set archer struggling in Demon Temple, well he must be a POS toon or be completely clueless on how to do the mp cause I've run the mp with plenty and never had an issue.
            That's because you don't run solo archer.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Seriously if this madness continues you can ram your game where the sun dont shine!!!!
              OH PLUMS

Comment

So lets see, first R" gives us the demon temple dungeon where you can't even get thru without using a pve set or a shtload of rage runes (which u cannot buy). Then they let the top 2% gamers farm the pve sets and then limit the summoners so we will take half a year at least to get them. Well R" you efficiently screwed 98% of your gamers so they can no longer play the game without spending lots of money and time.
                I sure hope this is a BUG and will be fixed as otherwise I see most ppl quiting this game.
                BTW tera online just got free to play this month and for the adult gamers there will soon be scarlet blade online released. So lots of other f2p options.....
                Chowcolate - Temple of Ibalize - Level 80 Archer

Comment

i hope they will fix it ... coz i have 2 parts of 60 lv set... and my party have almost 900 keys and will be 2 legendary items 60 lv..

Comment

What i want to say... Players found very important issue. Just 1 post from G.M and this topik can be closed. I cant believe they not read their own forum. Dont want to offend any1 but R2games support is most crappy support i ever seen in MMORPG. RLY no gm's or forum moderators who can contact with gms or they just ignore their clients?
                    Last edited by 777lucky777; 02-22-2013, 12:06 PM. Reason: add
                    Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

feels like "buy balens and ****"

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
                        :cause what is the crystaloid 85 balens in shop...i bet you a BILLION DOLLARS that you will nevvvveerrrr see me buy one......................but end of day im hoping its a bug lol
                        Its not 85 balens for the crystaloid. I think its 89 points...a completely different monster altogether. You earn roughly 1 point per 25 balens spent in market...and lets face it the stuff in the market is pretty overpriced.
                        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                        BR: 67K
                        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

no... this tread will be ignored

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            That's because you don't run solo archer.
                            Well I'm not gonna continue arguing points with you. Yeah I have run with solo archer and 2 mages (I'm a Knight). I've run with single pvp set archer, pvp and pve set archers and 2 pve set archers......just about every combination. And I never said Condorhero was a POS toon I said the 55 pvp set archer who he claimed struggled in the mp was.

Comment

Well I'm not gonna continue arguing points with you. Yeah I have run with solo archer and 2 mages (I'm a Knight). I've run with single pvp set archer, pvp and pve set archers and 2 pve set archers......just about every combination. And I never said Condorhero was a POS toon I said the 55 pvp set archer who he claimed struggled in the mp was.
                              All I said was if you run solo archer with pvp set, you gonna need minimum 2 rage runes per run. You struggle because in the long run, you will finish your rage runes.

If you run with PVE set (even if 40 legendary), you need 0 runes.
                              In the long run, running with PVE set is sustainable.

Why am I bringing this up?
                              This is because farming crystaloids for L60 sets is so darn difficult. We could do with L40 and L50 and be sustainable to do MPD, while at the same time waiting for our L60 set.

It's all about patience. That's part of life. Not demand everything to be handed to you on a plate.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

So it's 1 point for 25 balens and WildFire costs 6995 points + 6995 balens, so that's roughly 181,870 balens.

R2, are you freaking crazy?

Comment

Working...
                                X